ID:104907

Post your comments here!
Thanks for playing Naruto Next Eternity :) xD Good luck.
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Thanks for playing Naruto Next Eternity :) xD Good luck.

You're welcome and whatnot.
follow me (fan) plz?
Mkay.
thx
yo wdf why yo site so plain?
I'm so roneree. So very roneree.
lazorz add me on pager =D
You r prik, u nEed stop buly me when al i want want to do is ply game with oters!
In response to Ricey012
Ricey012 wrote:
You r prik, u nEed stop buly me when al i want want to do is ply game with oters!

I think you have the wrong guy here, buddy. I'm the one who was defending you on Naruto Rasengan Universe Mixed Bakugan Digimon Bankai Barrage.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:

I think you have the wrong guy here, buddy. I'm the one who was defending you on Naruto Rasengan Universe Mixed Bakugan Digimon Bankai Barrage.

No! u bastrd dat ekpt cumin an knokin me out an push me in puddlez when i train for bankai!
In response to Ricey012
Ricey012 wrote:
No! u bastrd dat ekpt cumin an knokin me out an push me in puddlez when i train for bankai!

No, that was Zane444.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:

No, that was Zane444.

no! zane my bst frind! he said me he make iconz 4 gam im makin! he not do that 2 me!
In response to Ricey012
Ricey012 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:

No, that was Zane444.

no! zane my bst frind! he said me he make iconz 4 gam im makin! he not do that 2 me!

learn to type then type on other's shoutbox/games/etc.

Aiiiiiii niglet remember me ? from naruto ninja moo moo y dont you drag your ass there and get me unbanned OI?
In response to Xxx1894
Xxx1894 wrote:
Aiiiiiii niglet remember me ? from naruto ninja moo moo y dont you drag your ass there and get me unbanned OI?

I am also banned.
In response to Dropshotz
Dropshotz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:

No, that was Zane444.

I want your body.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Dropshotz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Ricey012 wrote:

No, that was Zane444.

I want your body.

My body is ready....
Pffff.
Page: 1 2 3