Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:1049177

If you are globally banned post here your key and your ip (I normally ban the IP), and tell me a good reason for unbanning you!

If you remember the reason I banned you for, post it aswell, it would help you.
This is my key and I got banned 5 minutes after mute for tellin Sumone to get a life
Invotis

IP: Ask for it in PM >.>

Good reason to unban me: I did nothing wrong and you probably misunderstood. :) Oh and today I told Ashley her updates suck while she was talking. Mhm I gave you money?

Reason you banned me: I think you banned me because I hosted a server for Naruto Ninja Moo Moo but the reason at the time was because I didn't like the new version and didn't want stupid trolls on my server.
=3
OXuchihaXO and my ip is 24.102.241.94, but I was banned by TeenGogeta.

I really don't know why I got banned. Eternal hopefully I can still buy stuff from you if I do get unbanned. I'm not really expecting to get unbanned, but it would be nice.
TeenGogeta was banning me cause he didn't like that I was using Kabutomaru, so I got banned for no reason.
You got banned for abusing too much and you were unbanned after 1 day
Don't talk to me about abusing. I was being kabutomaru and you were gai or some shit, and right when I kill you, you change your character to anbu. EVERYONE and I mean fucking everyone told you that was abusing.You bugged the whole damn round and you wouldn't leave or reboot after everyone told you to, so we could fix the round. Sure I may have gotten out of hand sometimes, but I don't fucking abuse. You can say to Eternal or whoever you want, but I know I wasn't abusing.
On the other hand, you were running 24/7 and we voted for you to die or me to relog, and it was 5 for me to relog and 17 for you to die, you booted skittles about 7 times in a row for no reason, you teleported to many people when you were about to die, you muted people for few days and i had to unmute them and lots more, it's a pain trying to remember all you did as you've done a lot in 1 week.
I don't know why I was banned. Tried to play the game today and it says connection died every time I log in... I have literally no idea what I did to get banned? Help me out please
In response to Hebephile
Hebephile wrote:
I don't know why I was banned. Tried to play the game today and it says connection died every time I log in... I have literally no idea what I did to get banned? Help me out please

Yeah I noticed, I don't remember the reason you got banned for though. Can you give remind me what happened before you got banned months ago? Be honest, I'll probably unban you.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Hebephile wrote:

Yeah I noticed, I don't remember the reason you got banned for though. Can you give remind me what happened before you got banned months ago? Be honest, I'll probably unban you.

Last time I played was when the Ginkaku/Kinkaku characters were first added. I complained that they were over powered and that they unbalanced the game. To be honest, I was probably a bit more insulting than I should have been, and that's probably why you banned me. Sorry if I insulted you or the game EM :|
In response to Hebephile
Hebephile wrote:
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Hebephile wrote:

Last time I played was when the Ginkaku/Kinkaku characters were first added. I complained that they were over powered and that they unbalanced the game. To be honest, I was probably a bit more insulting than I should have been, and that's probably why you banned me. Sorry if I insulted you or the game EM :|

You have to tell me your IP because I globally ban the IPs, or you can wait sometime and I'll unban you in one or two hours as max.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Hebephile wrote:
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Hebephile wrote:

You have to tell me your IP because I globally ban the IPs, or you can wait sometime and I'll unban you in one or two hours as max.

my IP: 68.36.172.194
In response to Hebephile
You were unbanned Hebephile.
I was banned without notice, for being new and not knowing that he could not KILL SOMEONE in one TOURNAMENT ¬ ¬ Please, a tournament is to kill yourself, I like I said, today was my first day!! Please unban me .. I like the server, messed never, never abuse of bugs, never cursed .. grateful
damn, someone can reply me? ¬¬
unban me =(
Yea unban Vinny we forgot all about him xD
im banned i dont know why or how but im banned
Page: 1 2