ID:104993

"'We all want to die like movie stars', you said..."
-Kiss and Control by AFI

First of all let me get this out there. - I love to sing. I've done a couple vocal covers which I uploaded to Youtube and Facebook that were halfway decent. This is the first time I've ever thought to associate my BYOND life with this but why not?

Anyway, the point of this post is I have a sample of me singing part of 'Kiss and Control' by A.F.I. and I wanted to know what people think. Constructive criticism is appreciated, rude remarks and trolling will be a three day ban from my page. Not that you would really care, but whatever.

Anyway, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJcbWKM0YTI

Like I said, it's just a small sample. Granted enough people like it, I'll do a cover of the entire song.

Thanks,
-Kumorii
It would help if the link worked.
It works for me.
You might have popup downloads disabled.
The wma file is a download.
My browser won't open it. Windows Media Player won't recognize it. Quicktime won't recognize it. iTunes won't open it.
Even BYOND didn't play it.
Must be an error on my part.
Let me upload it to Youtube real quick, then.
Yeah, I didn't like it too much. For one, you were talking for the entire time until you screamed at the end. I'm not a fan of screamo.
Yeah, figured I would get that kind of a response. It's the only part of the song I really enjoy singing, haha.
As for the screamo thing, I expected to get remarks over that.

Anyway, thanks for the comment, Fugsnarf! (:
I'm just curious...but why do all the suggestions I get when viewing your video center around Derp?
xXShadzy | November 26, 2010 | 0 likes, 0 dislikes
me singing part of Kiss and Control
Category:
Music
Tags:
DERP
I didn't set any tags for the video and the video's raw name is DERP.mpeg
Do a vocal cover of "Eternal Refugee" by Whitechapel, then you'll be considered a man.
Protip: Don't mention stuff you feel good about on BYOND.
Metamorphman wrote:
Protip: Don't mention stuff you feel good about on BYOND.

Why is this?
Isn't like what's said here will effect my life in any way.
I mean there's no point. The majority of your audience will never feel the same way and you'll be scolded. Cause everyone here is too stupid to get off their lazy asses and try at anything, so they'll be jealous. And what may seem like honest,constructive criticism will turn out to be nothing but propaganda.

Oh well, just what I've gathered from experience. BYOND is pretty much like all other internet communities.

Anyways, I'm straying off topic. I liked the screamo bit at the end, I think your voice suits it. Keep on screamin' :P
Metamorphman wrote:
I mean there's no point. The majority of your audience will never feel the same way and you'll be scolded. Cause everyone here is too stupid to get off their lazy asses and try at anything, so they'll be jealous. And what may seem like honest,constructive criticism will turn out to be nothing but propaganda.

Oh well, just what I've gathered from experience. BYOND is pretty much like all other internet communities.

Anyways, I'm straying off topic. I liked the screamo bit at the end, I think your voice suits it. Keep on screamin' :P

Good point, and thanks bro. (:
I had no idea you liked screamo either. Haha.
Matt Slaughter.. holy shit. Are you Jessi Slaughters brother?!?!
Telella wrote:
Matt Slaughter.. holy shit. Are you Jessi Slaughters brother?!?!

.. o.o
I'm an only child but I am related to a Jessi Slaughter. Maryland?