ID:105042

Keywords: steam
It's not likely that someone hasn't noticed the massive sale / wishlist promotion that's been going about on Steam the last couple days. There have been some great deals, I haven't bothered posting about because I just assumed something this major wouldn't slip anyone by. However, for those few that live under a BYOND rock, I'm just throwing it out there that right now you can buy Left 4 Dead 2 for $5 on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

The sale is only for another 19 hours, then new sales will happen. You can check the front page for all the deals, and make sure you fill out your wish list, despite them saying they give out the top 5 games in peoples wishlists for free daily, they don't mention anywhere majorly that you need at least 10 games in your wishlist for it to be eligible. They want you to use the wishlist, not just say what 5 games you want for free. ;)

Just a heads up, Mazcraft IS still running currently on the new server, however the nameserver is kind of screwy right now so you'll have to use the IP to connect directly. You can find that on the website.
Also, the Indie Pulse bundle (which I dearly hope everyone noticed as well) is 5$ for Beat Hazard, Polynomial, Rhythm Zone, Audiosurf, and BIT.TRIP Beat (two of those I've never heard of..). And it rocks.

Also, wasn't there a list of bundles they were selling? I think I missed them or something. I remember one yesterday and one today.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/OceanBYOND/wishlist > Left 4 Dead 2 is on Ocean's Wishlist! He want's it!
Every day they have an indie bundle pack, 5 indie games for $5

I think yesterdays included World of Goo, Gish, and Reccettear.
Mikau wrote:
Every day they have an indie bundle pack, 5 indie games for $5

I think yesterdays included World of Goo, Gish, and Reccettear.

Oh, that's what it is. Goody, then, because I already snagged those =P
Ocean King wrote:
Left 4 Dead 2 is on Ocean's Wishlist! He want's it!

The amount of begging you do constantly, you don't deserve it.
I do. >: I'm very cool like Lummox.
A bunch of games have been on my wishlist as well. If anyone is interested, I'm trading a $20 lifetime Fooldom Come subscription to anyone who gifts me one. No matter how little it costs. Just make sure I know what key to give the subscription to.