New Era

by Davidle123
New Era
Welcome to New Era, where adventure awaits!
ID:105076

Welcome to a world in which the seas are the haven for pirates and marines alike. Monsters surge and grow stronger with every passing moment, requiring adventurers to slay them in order to grow more famous and powerful.

You can find the new host files here.

Control the Environment!

Be a race of half-fish hybrids!

And Defeat Monsters!

Credits

Programmer(s): Ernesto5432
Graphic Art: Taitz, Davidle123, Alfonza, AnthonyFile2, Ernesto5432, RPGMaker XP
Interface: Ernesto5432
Yes the idiot closed his screen >.>
SKULDUGGERY1999 wrote:
this is the best one piece game your gonna find on byond no wait the entire world wide web lol

Yeah, if you're blind.
all true except for the blind thing and the idiot thing :D
Lol Skull really?
XLR8ED You are an Idiot
Interesting as the style is this game fails on an epic scale. Mind you, I enjoyed my time on it; I just don't feel the way they run the game is worth the hassle.
hey um my bro wants to play but he cant cuz its the same ip so yea
and wanted to know what i can do about it thanks.
@Notdarklord3: Please reply with your brother's BYOND key, and in the nearest update possible, he will be allowed in while you play.

Same goes for anyone else, just make a comment with your alternate's key and a reason as to why you need it allowed.(i.e; your sibling/friend/etc)
When I first joined this game... I got spammed killed by some random player. I was only level 52 and he took my stuff and just ran away... then when I asked for help, people told me to just deal with it, that this was the meaning of the game... So basically I start off with deaths and nothing.

There are way too many high levels and they get special training. Some GMs teleport them to monsters, while some of us had to train on logs and get killed by them...

This game is not nice to newbies :( Also please stop advertising in other games.
this game has a source that kinda makes it looks like gojans please help me i relay wanna make soem games using this source ^^.
help me i cant join new era it doesnt say failed but it doesnt openT_T help me
Lalala... what's with all these pros going after me for no reason... Just training on a log, and now I can't do anything because I'm trapped in the safe zone.

Some of the GMs here are teleported people to monsters, and now those people got to such high level and killing all of us D;
hey if you can say who the gms are would be nce
o.o srsly?
i cant join new era it doesnt say failed but it doesnt open
dude this game needs a level cap people are getting too string 300 as the level cap would be good idea but as soon as somrbody gets level 50k it makes a player wipe a definite which isnt fair for noobs who just found a DF or something.
I want a lvl cap too. What happened to when being lvl 300 was considered strong, now I see ppl that have gone up hundreds or even thousands of levels in a day.
Ya would be great if this game had a level cap to probably 400
What happened with the bleach server?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19