ID:105083

Yea i'm new to making games and the coding language is a bit foreign to me. Today ran into a few issues with making my game mainly with the login and allowing players to be able to create and login with a char of their choice which is a nice feature to have but eventually I'll figure it out one way or the other.
Go to the developers forum if you get into a problem you can't figure out.
Problems Arise: INCONSISTENT INDENTATION?? what the fuck byond is gay im going to make my epic new game in Javascript
Liam Howe wrote:
Go to the developers forum if you get into a problem you can't figure out.

- Ok, thank you for the advice.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
Problems Arise: INCONSISTENT INDENTATION?? what the fuck byond is gay im going to make my epic new game in Javascript

- Yea, it happens, I've messed up alot on some of my indentations and you just have to go in and fool around with it til its right which can be annoying.
Deygus wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

- Yea, it happens, I've messed up alot on some of my indentations and you just have to go in and fool around with it til its right which can be annoying.

My day has been made. XD
Deygus, before even attempting to make a game I recommended you read this.
Kumorii wrote:
Deygus, before even attempting to make a game I recommended you read this.

- Yea actually, I started reading through it and it was pretty simple but some things it didn't really explain too well. Same goes for Zalil's guide. I noticed it shows you how to make some files and simple graphics. Problem is unless I missed it, it doesn't teach you how to create per say gendered classes to choose from. I'm still reading more into both though.