ID:105105

Got some help getting past my previous problem and I even learned how to define genders so now I can get on with the show.
I don't think people will be very interested in these blog posts.

It seems you're using this blog to document every little step of the way, but you're not doing it right. There isn't enough content in this blog post. This isn't Twitter where you type 1 sentence on every little thing you come across.

Spend like a week each learning DM. Then at the end of the week, blog about it. That way you have much more to talk about and discuss, rather than these dull, 1-2 sentence posts that have absolutely no meaning.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I don't think people will be very interested in these blog posts.

It seems you're using this blog to document every little step of the way, but you're not doing it right. There isn't enough content in this blog post. This isn't Twitter where you type 1 sentence on every little thing you come across.

Spend like a week each learning DM. Then at the end of the week, blog about it. That way you have much more to talk about and discuss, rather than these dull, 1-2 sentence posts that have absolutely no meaning.

- Yea you're prolly right for the most part, but I find it more interesting that you are always this critical of others and yet when I visit your page...it shows up as VOID?
Deygus wrote:
- Yea you're prolly right for the most part, but I find it more interesting that you are always this critical of others and yet when I visit your page...it shows up as VOID?

Yeah, I typed that on there.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Deygus wrote:

Yeah, I typed that on there.

- Ah ok.