ID:105187

It has been a brilliant year as a BYOND member, with Kayla666 to thank for the great memories of that time, and it is coming to a close in 4 days, and approx. 5 hours. So, I decided I would write my epilogue to end my story as a member of this great community.

At first, I was a nobody who "coded" for a Naruto rip known as "Naruto Rebirth of the Uchiha Clan" which is now Naruto The Perfect SOLDIER, which was a combination of different Manga themes. I eventually 'rage quit' the game due to the ignorance of the owner, moving on to continue coding a game for myself which I had started on since 2006(Yes, before I joined BYOND on this account, I was under another key). Of course being the average person, I continued to put off the finishing touches of the game, and repeatedly went to other games to play for long periods of time.

This is when I played my first Bleach game, Bleach Souls of Darkness(Unsure if it still exists) and I quickly grew tired of garbled coding, so I noted to add bleach aspects to the source I was coding, and moved on.

After repeated attempts of becoming a Role Player of Finale, the most obvious rips of all rips, I decides 'RPing' wasnt for me, and I went back to naruto rips. Still, the scars of the game I had been an Administrator for haunted me, and I quickly changed gears to Naruto GOA, where I made it to level 47 before quiting because the new 'Owner', if you will, Kobata, was banning players for fun. Seeing as how the once illustrious MasterDan had been a hero of mine for coding for quite some time before this event, He suddenly lost his luster at this sudden disgust.

And so for a few months I sat trying to find what to play, hating the dumb games that I had came to move weekly to and from, such as Pokemon, The World(Wasnt that bad, just terrible coding and mapping), and some terrible attempts at a Katekyo Hitman Reborn game. Eventually I made it here, even after 9 weeks of being grounded, and began to play the Project Remake One Peice by Gojan(AKA Scorpion Productions), and fell in love with a challenging, stragetic, and fast-pased game based on the One Peice Manga and Anime. And, leading to today, I had enjoys great times with all my BYOND pager 'friends', and to those members on my pager list, I send out a final shout out, "DAMN YE EPIC MEMBAZ, YOU MAKEZ ME JELOZ! I R NUB", and with that, I bid you all Au due, farewell, and I hope I may find those old jewels that have been burried deep in the world that is, BYOND!

-Your truly grateful friend and BYOND member,
Mysterio(Ernesto5432)

P.S- I hope my old friends may rejoin BYOND and talk every once and a while....*Cough*Kamaro*Cough*.........Bye everyone, see you....hopefully sooner than later!
Who are you?
DarkeWarrior wrote:
Who are you?

Im me, and you?

Im Mysterio, not sure who you are...
Ernesto5432 wrote:
DarkeWarrior wrote:
Who are you?

Im me, and you?

I'm DarkeWarrior! Nice to meet you.
Believe it.
DarkeWarrior wrote:
Ernesto5432 wrote:
DarkeWarrior wrote:
Who are you?

Im me, and you?

I'm Cyberlord34! Nice to meet you.
---
Hi.
PerfectGoku wrote:
DarkeWarrior wrote:
---
Hi.

Hiya.
implying I don't openly admit I am Kamaro
We gather here today to commemorate an unfortunate festivity. I do not mean to be obsequious when I say that without our dear friend, companion, and comrade, Ernesto5413, the festivity that is this plane of existence; the stratum of our being; the transitory eternity; the planus - and I borrowed that from Latin - of love, of literature--of culture, of morality, of understanding, of misunderstanding, of time and space, of life, of humanity, will not be the same. May these words be etched in the diary of our hearts, such that my sentiment is common to the author, the nobleman, the prositute, the miracle-worker, the poor, the salesman, the mechanic, the playwright, the poet, the counselor, and the principal: "here lies Ernesto5512 whose life was such and such, and whom we think of so and so, and whom we love, and whom we cherish, and whom we despise".

Gentlemen, gentlewomen, had you pressed me, in the pomegranate banquet that we have ceremonially held with the coming of this acerbitious disclosure, to say why I loved him, I can say no more than, wherefore it was him, therefore it was myself. Oh, dear Eternsto5129: one day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

My friends, repeat not my mistakes. Love all, trust a few, but do wrong to none. Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it. Now, if you will excuse some cultured bearing as I recite this passage, by Michel the Montaigne:

"Friendship is constant in all other things
Save in the office and affairs of love:
Therefore all hearts in love use their own tongues;
Let every eye negotiate for itself
And trust no agent."

Thank you for listening.

- Your truly grateful friend and BYOND member,
Toadfish (Toadfish)
nobodies "quitting byond" speech was better than mine
I love how he stayed like 30 minutes after posting to see the responses.
DarkeWarrior wrote:
I love how he stayed like 30 minutes after posting to see the responses.

Sounds like he's quitting when his membership expires: "It has been a brilliant year as a BYOND member ... and it is coming to a close in 4 days, and approx. 5 hours"
DarkeWarrior wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
DarkeWarrior wrote:
---
Hi.

Hiya.

gtfo Darke sir.

D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
gtfo Darke sir.

I don't feed trolls, next please.
Just to clarify things, this is just a post highlighting the year of being a Member, and to celebrate, if you would call it that, its end. No, Im not quitting, if thats how it seemed by my bad wording, it was just a "I wish a I was a member again" sort of thing.

Thats also why the PS part is in there, wishing my old friends who quit would still be on so we could chat.
DarkeWarrior wrote:
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
gtfo Darke sir.

I don't feed trolls, next please.

Okay.

gtfo Darke sir.

I love how he put apostrophes around rage quit.
didn't you also say you were quitting in a post like 2 months ago?
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
implying I don't openly admit I am Kamaro

This guy is Kamaro he has a new key.
Uh...when did I say I was quitting...?
Page: 1 2