ID:105225

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Duplicates:id:106825
There should be a link to find yourself on the scoreboard. When you click it, it should just load whatever page you're listed on, maintaining the current sort option.

There should be a simple search box with hub scoreboards
Per the discussion in #2567, since scores don't strictly go by key a simple search box might be better.
All scores have a Name field, right? Use that for the sorting. Have the search box filled in by default with whatever key the person is logged in with. When they search for a key the listing shows 12 scores above and 12 scores below with their key in the middle. Their table would be highlighted with #CED8DD.

I've been wanting something like this for the scoreboard on Decadence for a long time.
I'd just prefer a search bar, with a little drop down menu beside it containing a list of the fields. That way, you could search (im going to use casual quest as an example here) for a person's name, a hi-score, a highest wave or a highest consecutive wave count for a person, depending on what you were looking for. I do like the 12 scores above and below idea, though.

The only way i have been able to search for specific people's scores is via setting the name field as the sort field, and then i have to check each page (although i can jump some) for a persons name. Then i have to find there score, set the score back to the main search field, and go traipsing back through the list to find that score. All this just to find out a rank of a player on the score list.

So, to summarise, +
If you search for a specific key you're going to see all of their scores. Clicking the table headers will sort based on that stat.
I know. But im not talking about sorting. Im talking about, say, if your looking for a specific score (e.g. wave 200 on CQ) then you pick wave from the drop down menu, and then type in 200. Then it will show everyone that has gotten to wave 200 as there highest wave. Thats just an example.
So how 'bout that search box?