Thanks to subscriptions from KhaosParadox and Neblim, Casual Quest is being updated again, right after the big update yesterday. Among the changes are:
- Keyboard settings can now be edited. Just go to the Options menu and select "Keyboard Preferences".
- A new spectate feature has been added, so you can watch the game without being added as a player. Just choose "Spectate" from the options menu, or press F5. You can also remove yourself from spectating by using the command again.
- Players who are inactive for an entire wave are now removed from playing and added to the spectators list, making room for other active players.
- Regressia subscribers start with a special Hero class.
- Several of the classes were changed slightly to improve balance. For instance, the Nomad (genie summoner) can no longer gain magic from items or other players' skills.
- The higher waves have been rebalanced slightly. You may encounter different enemies on different waves of the same round (10 waves in a region) now.
- All reported bugs were fixed.
- The Menu is now visible by default, to help new players. It can still be hidden or shown via the F4 key.
- The movement system was revised such that water now behaves differently than walls. This currently effects very few aspects of the game (such as the Warlord's chain and ball), but it will allow me to add other features in the future.
Remember, Subscriptions = Updates