Roleplay World

by Yusuke13
Roleplay World
A text roleplay.
ID:1053031

Keywords: rpw, update_v0020
I just updated the game and added a few, small improvements, taking the game a little closer to where I envision it being. Once the game is a little closer, I will be distributing it outside of BYOND in several (already selected and heavily stalked by me) roleplaying sites.

v0020 (15 November 2012)

o Added a year system (The month and year is selected by the host at time of setting up the server)

o Added 3 skill slots in the players' custom character sheet

o Core system has been changed a lot. The core is handled much more nicely now and is modular. This will aide in future updates.

o Added a subscription system
-Subscribers can add images to their character sheet
-Hosts that are subscribers (will soon) unlock the full game. The game is playable to non-subscriber hosts, however, there (will be) a few advantages to the host being subscribed

The game is ever-evolving and will continue to develop. Currently, all I have is the bare-bones of what the game will be. Feel free to drop in and give me your input on what you would like to see implemented and what you'd like to see changed.

Also, I'd like to hear some ideas on what you think the color scheme should look like. The current interface is really bland and could use an artist's touch.
Yet another text rpg :( shame, ill host it anyway just because I want you to compete with

http://www.byond.com/games/AnthonyHawkina/RPUnlimited

Which currently has like 20 servers and 157 players.
Haha thanks for the optimism, but I have a long way to go to compete with Anthony and RPU. ;)
Since this is hosted on Linux on a headless server, does one have controls to edit the world? upon login?
Yeah I do. I just fixed it up. Thanks for hosting it btw.
Anytime.
Just uploaded v0021 to all that actually read posts pertaining to the game.

It's a minor interface adjustment. The speaking controls are more user-friendly and I moved the player grid over to the right a little, making it look cleaner.
Server updated, you allowing telnet clients? This could appeal to the MUD community.
Hmm.. that is true. Good idea!

Edit: But I'm really not sure how to do that or what it means :P