Naruto Shinobi Universe

by AbdelJN
Naruto Shinobi Universe
Experience the Naruto Universe the way it should be! Naruto Shinobi Universe aims to bring polish, accuracy, and balance to bring a solid Naruto game to BYOND.
meh i wouldn't mind testing
I want test it too :D
So This just became next of Your Discontinued games? :(
Date added: Jul 25, 2010
Last updated: Oct 28, 2011
Last played: Oct 28, 2011
dead project?
What happened? :(
Game isn't dead. I don't own a macbook charger at the moment and I still don't have a pixel artist.

The thing is, I don't just want to release some half assed game, I want to make a game people will highly enjoy. For now the game is on pause, I might be buying a macbook charger in a week or two, only then will I be able to resume on NSU.
Koxmok wrote:
why do you need a macbook to continue with the game?

The games files are on my macbook
Koxmok wrote:
why do you need a macbook to continue with the game?

Charger...
so who's a pixel artist here*looks around*
dead project?
Looks like a great game cant wait to play it
cant wait too
Abdel Msg me on Facebook *Gen From ROTP*
Heitorliberado wrote:
dead project?

No idiot, that was closed testing, just cause it wasn't up for a month when it's in development doesn't mean it's dead.

He's working on it, chill out.
AbdelJN don't you have a forums page we can visit?
AbdeIN u know that if this game will be up its gonna be thr greatest game on byond ... no ?
i smell another game that came and died just like almost ever other original game that comes near to byond.
Distant Star Corporation wrote:
i smell another game that came and died just like almost ever other original game that comes near to byond.

I gave him the idea you hacker.
can i do some testing i read the mmang n watch the anime every week it come out i kno every secert of the show #NarutoNerd lmfao but ya i can tell ya how awesome your game is
I could icon if you neeed help..
Page: 1 2 3 4