Naruto Shinobi Universe

by AbdelJN
Naruto Shinobi Universe
Experience the Naruto Universe the way it should be! Naruto Shinobi Universe aims to bring polish, accuracy, and balance to bring a solid Naruto game to BYOND.
I'm not much of a programmer, but I'd love to help with consept ideas. :)
PS: I'd LOVE to be a private tester! X3
Is this coming back up? I really wanted to play this for a few months now, sadly, it's never been up to my knowledge.

Can someone enlighten me as to the status of this game? Thank you.
Dude,this game is amazing so hurry up and put it back up or at least tell us if you gave up on the game so we can know,thank you
is this gonna be back or is it being working on or is it dead
because i really wanna play it
i hate when people just stop working on a game so awasome like that.l.. i mean they should give it to another person if they dont wanna work at it anymore...
Sorry for the inconveniences, everyone. I left my MacBook on a plane. Should be in the lost and found. I'll try getting ahold of the airline to have them deliver it so I can resume progress on NSU. I have plenty of new ideas and surprises in store for everyone when I continue. Be on the lookout for updates soon!
AbdelJN will this game ever be up for playing anytime soon?
i dont think is going to be anytime soon but damn i can wait for a game like this :D
can i do priavite test if you still do that plz
No private test without me xD!!!
is he still do privite test because i would like test his game out i played lot other nartuo games and i want test becaues i think this game has lot of porting to be somthing great
can i do some privite test
stop dude i dont think hes doing any private test
oh hey how do i know its noy my fault
i would like to apply for alpha testing please
i would like to apply for alpha testing two please
another fail with so much potential..
Naruto next generation is bakc on a 24/7 server http://www.byond.com/games/pope420/ narutonextgenerationreborn
Hello everyone,

I am gonna start working on a Naruto Evolution based game and revive it within the next week. If anyone is still interested in playing please add me.
Page: 1 2 3 4