ID:105346

Greetings fellow murderers, killers and priests who play to get to little children.

As you all know, V2.0 was planned for November, but due to unfortunate events, it's being pushed back to December. It'll be released on a fitting date: Sunday The 19th!

As of today, only a handful of things need to be finished:
- ONE saw room (new one)
- ONE killer icon (joker one)
- about FIVE items
- some details

V2.0 will also include a nifty vote system. More about this when it'll be released.

What I can spoil is that there are 2 new saw rooms, 3 updates saw rooms (maze is now random!), a couple of new items, TWO new killers, ...

An unfortunate bug in BYOND disabled predator mode for the moment. We're going to figure out how to fix/change this.

This is about all we're willing to report.

On another note: there has been a lot of debate about a ban for TKing. This ban will not be done, but instead a new security measure has been added to V2.0.

So keep an eye on the horizon for V2.0, but watch your back so no knife finds its way into it.

enjoy!
TKing can be stopped with FF off. Unfortunately it can't disable limbs being taken off.. Unless you add it.

Pred's my favorite mode! :'(
The Helter Skelter wrote:
TKing can be stopped with FF off. Unfortunately it can't disable limbs being taken off.. Unless you add it.

Pred's my favorite mode! :'(

It is my favorite to and you guys need to add darth vader and/or hanibal lecter they darth vader is usually number 1 for people favorite villains and hanibal usually comes second just search best villains on google and thats what you will get most of the time and they are two really cool villains in my opinion.
I can understand Darth Vader, considering there's a Jedi VS Sith mode.. but Hannibal Lector? That's just random. I mean, I'd rather have Leatherface or Michael Myers before that guy. Jm2c.
I can understand Darth Vader, considering there's a Jedi VS Sith mode.. but Hannibal Lector? That's just random. I mean, I'd rather have Leatherface or Michael Myers before that guy. Jm2c.

Those two are both good, But Hanibal Lecter actually has a deep story unlike those two
I'd like them all in :p

+ Joker's main weapon is set! it'll be lovely!! (just needs the icon)
weeeeee awsome..... I love this game

Ryuk25 wrote:

Those two are both good, But Hanibal Lecter actually has a deep story unlike those two

But this is a fast-paced action killing game, not a roleplaying game which seems more fitting for a deep backstory to a maniac cannibal. I think Michael and Leather face both fit in because they're classic slasher icons like Freddy and Jason.