ID:105469

Check out the sequel, Quarantine 2!

Overview:
After a freak accident that caused the mutation of humans, turning them into raging infected. A group of scientists set out to find a cure. They succeded. Now you and your teammates(friends) must protect them from the horde for as long as you can.

Can you survive?

Controls:
F - Fire
R - Reload
WSAD/Arrows - Movement
Space - Interact
G - Get
C - Switch Primary/Secondary Weapon
V - Speak
K - Melee
*Click doors to open

Other Information:
Zombie amount doubles each round; so does your gain in cash.
After all the players die your progress is reset.
Zombie Cap: 30.
Click doors to open.
Streaks/Medals/Sprees disabled on Easy Mode.
- Machine parts spawn on Round 2.
- Hell Hounds spawn on Round 3
- Round 5 Infected begin throwing small objects
- Round 7 Hell Hounds only

Subscriber Benefits:
Benefits coming soon!

Players:
1-10
Singleplayer and multiplayer available.

Designed and created by Nicholas R using the BYOND Engine.

Seems cool, I really like the soldier sprite. I'd like to see it fully animated!

My only gripe is shooting doesn't turn your character in that direction. Movement is also so fast it's easy to run right past doors and whatnot.
Agreed. Other then that, this game would rock my sox. Good luck in development.
SuperAntx wrote: My only gripe is shooting doesn't turn your character in that direction.

I think its to add a realistic feel to the game.
You're not able to turn without taking a step in that direction? That's realistic for you?
I'm not great with character pixel art, but I do plan on in the future to fix them up and give them animations.
SuperAntx wrote:
You're not able to turn without taking a step in that direction? That's realistic for you?

Sorry I misread what you wrote before.
I think clicks aren't being as responsive as they should be. Using MouseDown instead of Click would help, as well as allow for automatic fire.
Im haveing a issue the game doesnt work but all the other games on byond work so.. help please?
Ariton999 wrote:
Im haveing a issue the game doesnt work but all the other games on byond work so.. help please?

What is happening?
You can hardly kill a zombie you can't see your money and it seems all the weapons are rifles!
Really fun game, hard and kewl !
Continue to make same games, I enjoy !
Dazmien wrote:
Really fun game, hard and kewl !
Continue to make same games, I enjoy !

Glad you like the game :)
i can't enter any game D: can somebody help me? :S
What happens when you try joining?
http://www.byond.com/members/Magicbeast20/forum?forum=14

Temp forums until PaperClip Productions is bought a membership.
1: Pressing space on that button thing seemed to do nothing.
2: Clicking is ridiculously unresponsive, as Kaiochao said, use MouseDown()
3: Lol I had money in that game? I just did like two rounds with the pistol then realized there was a thing I could buy from and got the shotgun.
4: Add in some kind of melee, you SHOULD watch your ammo, but when I ran out of ammo with one zombie left and it was blocking the door, leading to my death, it's less a gameplay feature, more a gameplay 'Screw you'.
5: Guns appear under the dispenser.
6: Mind changing Rushnut on the hub to El Wookie? =>
El Wookie wrote:
1: Pressing space on that button thing seemed to do nothing.

You're doing it wrong. Face it and press Space.

2: Clicking is ridiculously unresponsive, as Kaiochao said, use MouseDown()

You're still doing it wrong. MouseDown() was added several updates ago.

3: Lol I had money in that game? I just did like two rounds with the pistol then realized there was a thing I could buy from and got the shotgun.

Yeah.

4: Add in some kind of melee, you SHOULD watch your ammo, but when I ran out of ammo with one zombie left and it was blocking the door, leading to my death, it's less a gameplay feature, more a gameplay 'Screw you'.

I have a couple ideas for melee in future versions.

6: Mind changing Rushnut on the hub to El Wookie? =>

Done.
how do you use ammo? I pick it up but I cant use it.
Hotshot87 wrote:
how do you use ammo? I pick it up but I cant use it.

Guns have mags, which is usually 2 or 4, and when the gun runs out of ammo they use one of their mags. Once your gun runs out of mags it automatically takes ammo from ammo boxes in your inventory. After the ammo box is empty it disappears.
Page: 1 2