Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
ID:1054783

Keywords: angelfalls, fox, video
Well someone mentioned about adding a video, so well now that i feel the start of the game is coming along fairly well i've made a little vid.

Within time the Shop interaction will be improved a lot and it won't use the standard Alert box's it'll either use the new npc alert bottom box or ill look into another idea i have.

Newest Monster Addition is the Tempest Fox and its litter of pups! too many!
They wont live in the snowey area for long, but until they have a real home they'll ocupy narnia's vacant area.

Some important updates involve:

Top hat
Killer plant
Ducks that kill
That cutscene
Load up
A Couple of new npc's besides the Fox's
Something else
Fantastic!
Awesome job teka and crew!
And his crew! You can't forget those guys.
In response to Yusuke13
fixed!
I see you finished up the little intro I made for you :P and you managed to get the chat system you wanted as well. It's looking good Teka, keep up the good work :) Let me know if you need any more help ^.^
It's official. Angel Falls is a GOA rip.
Damnit! it's a 3 tailed tempest fox, it's a younger brother of the kyubbi who you wont meet anywhere else T_T lol

Thank you everyone else :)!

Yeah MDC thanks for that :) i will probably ask for help soon :D!
Well so far I think the game is amazing except for 1 thing. I really dont like the alerts and you should really write your own custom alert proc which would use skin or hud so it would look nicer. anyways great job :)
Thank you Dovis, That does get mentioned a lot and it is one of my main issues that i need to address to make the game look.. Right and how i want it to look.

Well as you saw with the cutscene and gardener, They use their own Hud alert box which i like :), but shops, Chests and various other things have the ugly standard alert boxes still. I will get them changed once someone's willing to help me change that lol :P
Ill help you :) actually ill write a script for it right now and send a page to you pointing towards the download link.
by the way if you want me to send you the zip file you got to accept my accept on the pager
Oh wow, hey Dovis :O if you have? don't mind doing that for me i would love to see it and try to implement it :D

I have added you on pager now :)
Nice a game that's actually better that's amazing :D
One problem u got killed by a ducky
I love your art simplicity but the mob seems a little hmm square
OH MY GOD! I did not expect that giant Fox!
Marik have you even read the hub of the game? "Simplistic" icons. Nice game Teka.
I read it but thats no excuse for an unshaped mob not to mention that post was nearly a month ago im merely suggestion it is teka's idea that is if he still has hopes on the game
In response to The Evil Marik
The Evil Marik wrote:
I read it but thats no excuse for an unshaped mob not to mention that post was nearly a month ago im merely suggestion it is teka's idea that is if he still has hopes on the game

Perhaps that was the style he was aiming for? You do know that "block" people have been around for quite some time. Besides, if you have an issue with mobs that are too square, you should probably go and find something you do like.

Or you could develop something of your own with more extreme pixel art.

Leave your suggestions but try and respect the work gone into Teka's project. Developers work hard for what they do.
Page: 1 2