ID:105492

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.12
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Drag and drop functions do not work in any game, this is a big issue as some games require this function for basic gameplay. For instance on the game Cowed it's impossible to use a key by dragging it, drop and item or use any function that requires dragging and dropping an item. This only happend when I started using windows 7.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
None, it's an ongoing problem
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
-
Actual Results:
-
Does the problem occur: Yes
Every time? Or how often? All the time
In other games? Every Game
In other user accounts? Every Key
On other computers? Unsure

When does the problem NOT occur?
Never
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

You'll have to provide specific examples at least. We can't investigate without any information.
Lummox JR wrote:
You'll have to provide specific examples at least. We can't investigate without any information.

Cowed being the most specific one, I cant drag items next to my charcter to drop them, this happens on other games that use a similar system.

What you need to do is not only list the games you're having trouble with (including the links to each), but list a set of steps to follow to see the problem in action. We do not have enough information to investigate this.

As an alternative, you could make a simple demo project.
Mouse dragging works fine on Windows 7. What are you talking about?