ID:105494

Redundant
Applies to:Dream Maker

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
Title should be explanatory. We can already do istype(var,/list) so not a big deal
Well usually I try to limit people to not being able to pass data that's not of the correct type to begin with, but I guess that's not the case since you want to use islist() apparentally.

Anyways, if you can already check that it's not all the other types of data that could possibly be passed in you can use a method of elimination to see if it's a list.
I can agree, but then where do you stop? isclient() is another nice addition. My solution: I have a #define file of common things that are useful in just about every project, and usually just drag that around.
Superbike32 wrote:
Well usually I try to limit people to not being able to pass data that's not of the correct type

Irrelevant

Anyways, if you can already check that it's not all the other types of data that could possibly be passed in you can use a method of elimination to see if it's a list.

I posted how to directly check if something is a list, there's no point in checking everything it isn't

I only request this for some sort of completion. Since /list isn't a true datum type, some people might not consider istype(ing) it, along with /world, /client, and /savefile