ID:105754

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.13
Applies to:Website

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
I've been trying to replace the file: http://files.byondhome.com/PopLava/Demos/Demo_20.zip and it won't change. It remains the old file. I tried deleting and replacing and while I think it deleted the first time, it still didn't replace the file. Later, I tried renaming the file and adding a new one and the new one is still the old one. Now I can't delete the renamed file or the new one. I tried uploading to a different folder and the new file was uploaded. I've had this problem before but not for a while.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Last night and this morning.

When does the problem NOT occur?

Workarounds:
Creating a new folder and uploading around a hundred some files. :|

Still can't delete Demo_20.zip.
I was able to reproduce the issue where the file was replaced but didn't download the new version, but on a subsequent browser session I was unable to replicate my results. I confirmed the first time around that the problem is a browser cache issue, but it appears to be intermittent. Internally the file's modification date was correct.

As far as deleting the file, I had no trouble doing that.
Anhy chance you broke the site? :) Can't access my files and other people have confirmed.