ID:105772

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.13
Applies to:Dream Seeker

A member of our crack team of bug testers has verified that this issue is reproducible, and has handed it off to the development team for investigation.
If you have an Info control, and you deselect the "Show tabs in multiple rows as needed" option, the arrows used to scroll through the tabs will sometimes disappear when clicking around. However, it seems to be a purely graphical problem, if you click where the arrows should be, the scrolling will still take place. Clicking randomly through the stat panel tabs, or on one of the invisible arrows can cause them to reappear.
Demo: http://www.angelfire.com/hero/straygames/ByondBugs/ InfoArrowFail_src.zip
This problem doesn't seem to exist on Tab controls, though I haven't done heavy testing.
Also, it would be nice if the arrows color matched the colors set on the controls.
Verified running BYOND 479.1086 on Windows 7 Pro 32-bit.

The arrow buttons used to scroll through an info control's stat panels will often fail to draw after changing to a different panel. Although not visible, they can still be clicked, which brings them back.

I was also unable to cause the problem in a tab control.
Just adding a note here for later followup. This bug appears to be quite tractable and is basically caused by 1) a hidden spinner control and 2) the tab control's failure to repaint that spinner properly. I hope to get to this soon but for now quicker fixes will take precedence.