ID:105773

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.13
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Changing tabs in a Tab control doesn't properly set focus, it may even unset focus.
Demo: http://www.angelfire.com/hero/straygames/ByondBugs/ TabFocusFail_src.zip
I see there is no keyboard focus, but honestly I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at in this demo. There's no documentation whatsoever and the bug template wasn't filled out, so I'll need more to go on.
Just click between the tabs named Click and Here, the focus is never changed to the tab control, or more specifically to the active tab.
And what is the expected behavior here? Which control specifically should get focus? Obviously putting keyboard focus on the tab itself is probably pointless because in most cases we won't let the arrow keys through to be processed by the control, so are you thinking focus should go on the pane?

Right now I wouldn't classify this as a bug so much because there's really no defined behavior for what to do with the focus.