ID:105910

Hey guys, Zarkus here. After such a lack of progress, I've decided to take BLH in two different directions. The first one is the current Bleach: Last Horizon which will become a more polished version of it's current form, with a completely different design team. The second is Bleach: Final Eclipse, which will be taken in an different direction then Last Horizon, including new presentation, different features, and maybe even completely new icons. Both will be RP/PVP games, and both will be extensively tested.

Bleach: Last Horizon

Balancing of races and releases.

Rework of Balance system.

More situational AI behaviour.

Hardcoded incentives to roleplay as a group and in general.

General bugfixes; Barragan, Rukia etc.

Rework of Groups and Squad system to be more automated and useful, and make more sense.

Community Consult on additional features, the bugtracker and any matters to be addressed.

Bleach: Final Eclipse
Simplified damage equation to render the balance of the PVP aspects of the game easy.

Gains are now completely based on your power in comparison to others.

A time system to measure the difference between in character and real life time.

Certifications are now based on RP rewards, which can now be given by figures as well as staff, albeit in limited amounts for the former.

New skin.

Direct any questions here.
But you'll quit with BLH after the Bleach FE get ready?
No.
Why are you pulling a tens and making Phoenix when you can just improve finale?
I'm doing both.
I think BFE is kind of like what they can do in BFE they couldnt do in BLH. By couldnt do I mean anything that would be a drastic change, or something that wouldnt suit BLH that much.
Hi I am a iconner and ill like to help you if you wish add my msn to talk [email protected]
Hey, I got banned on BLH because of asking if an admin could read my Profile, can I please be unbanned? Please? I love the game and I just want to play it :/
Dragonball Zen Is Back up. if you like to play, come and join us :D

Connecting to byond://66.197.238.60:1600...connected
Dragonball Zen Is Back up. if you like to play, come and join us :D

Connecting to byond://66.197.238.60:1600...connected
Can I Be One Of The Gms
how u be vizard in bleach last horizon roleplay????
dude the game wont let me join, it keeps saying Connection Died