Harry Potter: A New Fate

by Lavitiz
Harry Potter: A New Fate
A new Harry Potter fan-game with a brand new unique style of gameplay created for fun gameplay and social interactions.
ID:105961

HPANF Version 1.9.1

Development Team

Lavitiz - Project Founder

Credits

Lavitiz/Lavitiz (Founder/Programmer)
Rotem/Rotem12 (Programmer)
Murrawhip/Murrawhip (Development Support)
Demonic/Dem666 (Development Support)
Severus/Benedict Slughorn(Mapping/Pixel Art)
Chrissy/Littlebichick (Pixel Art Contributions)
Shade/ToxicDecay (Pixel Art Contributions)
The Players (Ideas and Support)

I'd like to personally give Murrawhip and Rotem my thanks and appreciation for those long nights full of developmental struggles. I wouldn't be this far as a programmer if it wasn't for all their devotion.

If you are not listed, and think you should be, please contact a Developer.

<!-- HPANF History Comment Out

Brief History

HPANF was founded by Lavitiz, Seteden and Marlus in 2009. They were all doing their best to play their role in making Harry Potter A New Fate. Marlus was a newbie pixel artist, Lavitiz and Seteden were newbie programmers, and nothing was looking hot visual wise. However they were learning and having fun, which suited them just fine. Over the past three years, Harry Potter A New Fate was slowly being worked on. Several pauses during development and nothing was considered stable because of their personal lives.

As of late December of 2011, Lavitiz started working on the project just for fun again, hosting it here and there. Players would log in, and leave shortly after, which made complete sense with how everything looked. Raimo eventually join in as a secondary coder once again, and has been helping me out with coding and management. Raimo has helped in the past and did a marvelous job, and thankfully returned, thus helping make the development team stronger.

After three years of slow progress and unstable development, I can officially consider Harry Potter: A New Fate to be making great progress at great haste. Although Marlus did help bring the project forward, he did not stay long.

I foresee Harry Potter: A New Fate being remembered for years to come.
-->