You can get a huge discount on a lifetime Fooldom Come subscription for a key of your choice!

Fooldom Come is a passport for benefits in my current and future projects. Players can currently purchase temporary subscriptions for $3 or lifetime subscriptions for $20. As more games are added, the price will rise. The earlier people buy, the more they save. At this time, the games include:

You don't have $20? No problem! While I'd prefer the money, you can get a lifetime subscription much more cheaply for the next month or so. Here's how:
  1. Create a Steam account if you don't already have one. (I suggest getting one even if you're not interested in this deal. They have great sales. As a matter of fact, there's a big one going on as I type this.)
  2. Pick a game from my Steam wishlist. Better yet, find a deal on a pack and get a subscription for each wishlisted game included.
  3. Purchase that game/pack for me as a gift. My ID is ACWraith and my email is the same at
  4. In the message of the gift, send me the BYOND key(s) that should be given the subscription.

The deal ends on February 2nd, 2011 at around 11:59 PM EST. It's not just Groundhog Day. It's my birthday!