Nov 25th, 2004
People of Impact:
- Nick231 - He remade a terribly programmed game into what is the late Zeta. Most of you haven't played it but it included many unique techniques, quests, guild war/bases, and unique items from killing various enemys
- Programming - Learned to program because I wanted a game. Made a Naruto/DBZ rip then ended up reprogramming every aspect of it. Eventually, I scrapped the entire project and decided in 2008 to make a DBZ game called Dragonball Z Sagas Unleashed as a hobby.
Virtues and Beliefs
- There is no one way to do something, there are many, easier, shorter, and efficient ways :P You just have to find all 3 and make it work.
- Vast majorities of a games and developers that help the community get where they need to go
- You know who you are!
Aphorism's to Live By:
- SHAKE N BAKE!
Why Are You Here:
- I have time to kill and BYOND is the exterminator.