Naruto Revival

by Racave
Naruto Revival
ID:106060

~Message of the Game~

~Naruto Next Generation's Closing is the inspiration for this game. We are very sorry about berlin's choice and we hope this can make it up to you the players.
~Sometimes our GMs like to have fun so ignore them but if anything gets out of hand it will be handled so don't worry.
~If You have any suggestions or anything you'd like in the game be our guest and let a GM know since we have no forum atm.(Trying to add one soon)
~Thank you all for your interest in the game. Atm our staff is full and if you are deemed fit you may get GM powers but for now we don't need anyone, we have Iconner(s), Coder(s), and Pixel Artist(s) as well as Mapper(s), so applications won't be needed.

~Updates~

Updates that have already occured: Senju/Clay Clan, Glitches Fixed, New Orgs[Team Hawk-7sm], Missions/Jutsu's Fixed-Edited, Secret Scrolls Added, 7sm Suit, New Jutsus[Mang Sharingan-Ama-Tsukiyomi-Water Dragon etc]

Updates ready but glitchy: Yuki/Nagato Clan; Mist Influence; Mist Village/Npc/Buildings; World Say Font change; Mist Village Jutsus; Tournament Exit fixed; Tele-Loc glitches fixed; Anbu Mask Added with affects; Kyuubi Finished; Death Reaper Seal

~Updates Soon~

Clans{Bubble,Uzumaki,Puppet Master}; Anbu Cloths Implemented, Biju Finished With Boost; Sannin Quest/Rank; Summonings (For Sannin only and Kages); Female Base - New Hair Styles; ANBU Store; Rebirth System (Will be boost/Keep a level cap to allow equal gameplay); Team Hawk Suit; And finally More Weapons

so Raca ya finally made ya own game huh?
A good game, with terrible gms. Gms who ban for stupid reason, who got overboard its pathetic
Sorry these replys are late.

@Zakon_Nara this is actually more or less a private server from the original NNG, but I'm making it better and adding things Berlin never got to.

@DeezNutz thank you and we are sorry I removed Flash96 from power because thats all he did but we are sorry he was GM for so long.
it is an awesome game before the pwipe if u can reput the def and power dummies it would be one of the best games on byond
No then it would be too easy
Down down down down dooowwnnn,

@Giby1: Mickeyt96 is right besides with dummies for every skill it makes the game boring again... just training like all the others, to see who can get the most stats. I'm sorry you feel that way but if you give it a chance many new ways to train will come!! :)
@Tamatrix: Its coming back soon, I wanted to add everything in one big update but as you see its taking far to long so I'm going to complete Mist with its jutsus, influence and clans then it will be back. This Sunday Hopefully
Sweet rush sounds awesome ^^
Hi 5 ! Ohhhh Dudess , you should get a forum lols,
ugggh, lols, this friday ? (sorry these updates sound gnarly and are making me impatient lols.)
i add recava in byonf friend he always off i need talk with he!!!!! and when sever will open? no dummy i hate it!!!!!!!!!
first of all when it coming online and second of all reputiing defence dummies good idea pow not
luulzz, youu want def and pow dummies ?
only def and vit dummy pow and str not
No putting any dummy at all to be honest you can always punch a tree for str and med for pow/con And get hit for vit and defense so no def dummys would just be to easy to abuse for loads of defense
Wow sorry guys I hoped to have it finished last Sunday... but with my limited time frame and all ok I'm sorry I'll be coding all day today to finish for you guys and get it back up asap, and as for dummies its a no go sorry... It just OP's to many players.
Ok wow, sorry guys just don't wait... I'll be working hard for you all but so much is still being added and I promise we will have it back soon but waiting day after day won't help because I can say it will take awhile... I'm sorry and will continue to work hard but I don't have all day like what would be useful and I'm making 5 clans at a time trying to me unique and different for you all and it's complicated so just a few more weeks...
Sweet as Russh, :D, and our impatience is only present cause this is and will be an awesome game :D
dude, you totally need a forum lols, itll stop peeps from going insane waiting for it :D it will! trust me :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9