ID:106088

Keywords: art, misc

Someone should make a game similar to FFT but with a bunch of nerdy/geeky parodies.

What happened to the anime chess game?
Real-time.
I will if you make all the sprites for free :p
SuperAntx wrote:
What happened to the anime chess game?

That was me and MdNight.
You're skills are out of this world, you make Zane444 look like a push over, no harm Zane.
Daimondxz wrote:
You're skills are out of this world, you make Zane444 look like a push over, no harm Zane.

I make Tayoko look like a push over.

People on BYOND have only witnessed a fraction of my pixel arting power. If I were to unleash my full potential, it would be so magnificent that even Picasso would be asking me for drawing lessons!
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Daimondxz wrote:

I make Tayoko look like a push over.

People on BYOND have only witnessed a fraction of my pixel arting power. If I were to unleash my full potential, it would be so magnificent that even Picasso would be asking me for drawing lessons!

You're either a really bad liar, or a really good troll. Either way, I commend thee for having such cojones to post that here
Vermolius wrote:
That was me and MdNight.

Oh, right. Whatever became of that?

Tayoko, it wouldn't be too difficult to throw together an FFT-like framework for you to work with. The fate of the project would rest solely on your ability to keep drawing characters without getting bored.
I actually wouldn't mind making this after BYOND supports web based playing of the games, like flash.
Zane ain't even that great. For you to compare that kid to Tayoko is an insult.
Branks wrote:

inb4 Zane sees all this and responds starting an epic flame war

EmpirezTeam wrote:
Branks wrote:

inb4 Zane sees all this and responds starting an epic flame war

Zane is a man of peace.