ID:106142

This game is really fun. It's aimed at the sorts of people I made Doomed Dreams for (crazy people who can tolerate lots of starting over, dying, and repetition). It's also been getting on my nerves over the last few days.
I've slowly progressed into level 4, the Hell level. By slowly, I mean I beat a few levels per day for the last week or so (that's all I can take before I get irritated).
Anyone else been playing lately? Has anyone unlocked The Kid yet? I know a few people who have, but not too many. I'm just curious if it's as difficult as the IWBTG levels (and I refuse to spoil it for myself).

For those that're interested: http://store.steampowered.com/app/40800/

Oh, by the way, it sucks with a keyboard. I left my xbox controller at college, so I have to wait until I get back to fully enjoy it..
This game is really freakin' hard and is the only game I've ever played that actually made my hand hurt.

...other than that, Commander Video is the coolest character.
LordAndrew wrote:
This game is really freakin' hard and is the only game I've ever played that actually made my hand hurt.

...other than that, Commander Video is the coolest character.

He's not the coolest, but he's my most useful so far. Also, go play I wanna be the guy =P