Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1061531

Keywords: crabcakes
They won't even let me be named Super Jesus and the Funk Wagon and when I told them they were hosting it on the internet THAT I PAY FOR AND HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT ON they banned me Calling the cops I won't stand for this insult.
Maybe because this is an rp game game so you would kind of need a name that someone would give a child not some fucked up thing like that.
WOW, I'd pay to hear the cop you'll talk to telling you to get a fucking life ya noob..
Get on my level you white knighting tryhard play2win griefing scrubs. I'd use more buzzwords similar to "noob" but since I own the internet I'd rather not waste all the time telling people beneath me where they belong.
*Uses southern accent* Careful kiddies, that be some trolls in them hills.
Zanter is right this is a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT game i bet the players stick it up right in the ass, goodluck with that (: