ID:106197

Resolved
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 4.0
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Ok as you know you get your favorited sites or "Subscribed"Byond sites liste don your home page you cant remove them
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
go to your members page by clicking the atom in the right hand corner of the website next to my account then go to manage sites
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
Able to remove sites from your favorites
Actual Results:
there is no sites listed or even a place for them
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
everytime
In other games?
N/A
In other user accounts?
Yes
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?
never

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
N/A website bug
Workarounds:
Manualy go to the site you want to unfavorite and click un sub sc ribe or undo whatever you did to subscribe to the site
I was unable to verify this with my own favorites; I removed and re-added one without a problem. On your site I don't see any evidence you have any favorite blogs at all, unless you've already taken care of them in which case there's nothing left to investigate.

But to be clear, are you saying that when you remove favorites the changes aren't reflected on your blog page, or that the same sites still show up on your Manage Site - Favorites page?
Lummox JR wrote:
I was unable to verify this with my own favorites; I removed and re-added one without a problem. On your site I don't see any evidence you have any favorite blogs at all, unless you've already taken care of them in which case there's nothing left to investigate.

But to be clear, are you saying that when you remove favorites the changes aren't reflected on your blog page, or that the same sites still show up on your Manage Site - Favorites page?

i have 3 of my friends member pages on my favorites ok when i go to remove them by clicking the atom then going to the manage sites it doesnt show up that i ahve any favorite resources listed or blogs so it doesnt let me remove them because it doesnt even show that i have any
Chumble93 wrote:
i have 3 of my friends member pages on my favorites ok when i go to remove them by clicking the atom then going to the manage sites it doesnt show up that i ahve any favorite resources listed or blogs so it doesnt let me remove them because it doesnt even show that i have any

When you say you have three friends on your favorites, what do you mean exactly? Those don't appear to be in your "manage favorites" page, so where precisely are you seeing them?

If I look at your home page display I do see three sites listed, but that list includes not only your favorites but guilds you belong to.
Lummox JR wrote:
Chumble93 wrote:

When you say you have three friends on your favorites, what do you mean exactly? Those don't appear to be in your "manage favorites" page, so where precisely are you seeing them?

If I look at your home page display I do see three sites listed, but that list includes not only your favorites but guilds you belong to.

yes i was confused i thought ther guild i was in was my favorited sites for some reason idk why but that would be a good feature to add to be able to remove yourslef from guilds without having to go to the guild page to leave