http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvM0vCrVFPo
people are going to quit because of this
LastB's server went down after a message popped up about us not being approved hosts. Killalongjohn hosted this server quite a while ago with no problems and was an approved host, now I'm not sure if he lost the privilege over time but I would be grateful if you would let him host and so would his consistent afternoon-evening playerbase averaging 20 players. If you have any concerns, contact me and we can talk in-game (your choice of server)
Ex why was Vctrious ban from hosting?
Can you please perma-ban Newton, I'm so sick of his spoiled little bitchy ass, he DDoS's every time he doesnt get what he wants and he's such a douche even when he's not on a PMS driven DDoS tantrum. He's a disease on any server he plays.. He's bug abused right in front of me and I know he does alot worse behind my back but every time he's faced with the consequences of the rules he breaks, he just DDoS's or threatens to do it.
This person cant help you, this spoiled self loving arrogant piece of a script kiddie cant help anyone. Threatening to hack people, threatening to cut off their net? Script kiddie you cannot do anything. You are a limited little script kiddie and as of now I declare an open challenge to you. You praise yourself on being able to hack anything, cut off the net of a person and basically wag your self grown E-penor around. I dare you now stand before me, show me the hacker you are, or show these people the hacker you are NOT. Because Skiddie, in a world of hackers you are nothing but bottom bunk. Now come at me bro.
And there you have it, the mighty wanna be hacker who has been on byond long enough to be shot down and deemed as a script kiddie can do nothing. You are powerless, sure you may have done one of 3 things, infected the host file sof yoru game with a virus via a binder, or social engineered your way into a few idiots lives enough to make them vulnerable but you are nothing. you are not a hacker nor worthy to be known as one, your new name is Spot, and script kiddie.
Arkael Morrigan(The Almighty 1-Star Dragon): lol
AzureFlames(Azureflames): So do me a favor.
Arkael Morrigan(The Almighty 1-Star Dragon): k
AzureFlames(Azureflames): Hack me
AzureFlames(Azureflames): No GM verbs
AzureFlames(Azureflames): No banning
Arkael Morrigan(The Almighty 1-Star Dragon): naw.
AzureFlames(Azureflames): No muting
AzureFlames(Azureflames): hack me
Arkael Morrigan(The Almighty 1-Star Dragon): I'ma just hostban you.
AzureFlames(Azureflames): That all you can do?

AzureFlames(Azureflames): I think you are a script kiddie
Arkael Morrigan(The Almighty 1-Star Dragon): Good for you.
AzureFlames(Azureflames): Real hackers dont worry about bait
AzureFlames(Azureflames): So how about this.
Azureflames was banned.
Reason: hi. ur now ban on sight and hostbanned and codebanned next update..

And there you have it, the great hacker who most fear to be known as Exgenesis, is nothing more than a script kiddie you have allowed to social engineer his way into your lives. and at best he is a skiddie, no hacker, not a savior, nothing more than just a pretender.
http://pastebin.com/yFiYbTws For those interested a full log is here, your great hacker has been debunked. he will make exscuse after exscuse to save face but in reality. He simply could not do it.
Hello My in game is either Dakota Or Loko Sniper. Almost all the servers on D.U. Banned me. Also Most of them i haven't been on at all. I would like to know what i did wrong. I really want to play D.U. But only 1-2 servers will let me. Can you try to fix this?
In response to Mrdemonic
Mrdemonic wrote:
Can you please perma-ban Newton, I'm so sick of his spoiled little bitchy ass, he DDoS's every time he doesnt get what he wants and he's such a douche even when he's not on a PMS driven DDoS tantrum. He's a disease on any server he plays.. He's bug abused right in front of me and I know he does alot worse behind my back but every time he's faced with the consequences of the rules he breaks, he just DDoS's or threatens to do it.

IKR the solution to fix the DDOS is so obvious yet nobody sees it. Just ban him and it stops.
exgen ? why was ii host banned o-o i did my 240 hours ban why host bann meh o-o i did nonthing to u >_.
Can I be unban from Forums? I have been banned from Forums for over a year. Please consider to unban me.
Hello Exgenesis. I would be willing to host a PVP server for DU. If you could add me on the non banned hosts list I would be grateful to host DU for you.
Thanks.
Hello Exgenesis.
I was hosting my server, about five minutes ago, "Nathanel13's low-ish PVP gains" or something of the sorts. It was hosted all night last night, and all day today.
Suddenly, I was struck with a host ban, with no reason, nor warning given. I'm not sure why this happened, as there was no abuse, nor were there any complaints from players in the 36 or so hourss that I was running the server. Please get back to me as soon as possible, thank you.
I heard that HeartBrokenCrime managed to make you think he wasn't Reem, when he actually is. Well, if you already knew but decided to go fuck it, well, Your choice I guess, but if you were unsure, I can assure you with 150% Certainty, HeartBrokenCrime IS Reem.

But, You didn't hear this from me ;P Have fun with Reem AKA HBC
EXGenesis i would like an explanation of why i was banned from heart's server you had no right or reason to 240 ban me
i did nothing wrong you have gone way overboard with your abusive shit and you need to stop and leave me alone.
Hey Ex I'm still banned from posting anything on the Du site so that's why I'm writing you a shoutbox message. But anyway today at 10:33 pm covert on Du is hacking somehow this he even admitted and i have a screen shot of one of our conversations on ooc, but for some reason I cant paste it on here, so if you could get back to me that would be awesome, have a good day man.
So, this (byond://199.19.115.180:1337) server hasn't had any admins online in several days. Apparently it's the "Official RP Server" according to it's Hub Message, I figured you'd like to know.
I actually agree on what Desilets say
(byond://199.19.115.180:1337) Server , The Official rp server
I haven't see any admin online since this game hosted
And we need more active admin xD
Official RP is a bit fuck xD no one is joining :'c
Can you unban me from the Rp Dragon Official Uni server. Please I seem to be host banned.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6