No, he just wishes he was a real woman.
wats going on wit zens server?
please see the coment on the dragon universe page...
why am i banned from adminless sever
Dragon Universe SSJ Reboot redone and nerfed! PLEASE consider it! :P

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1244803
Yo buddy get over to the adminless server quick we got serious problems going on
Bro please unban me i was not spamming and also airman is not my alt so please unban both of us
I dont know if it was me or him but please unban us
Dem logs. http://prntscr.com/1e6guf Haloslayer11's server.
hey ex you should make a rule to dont take that water from the lookout and dont block the holywater entrance
it just piss me
Mister EXGenisis? Why are you so mean to PvP servers? =(
Ex can u unban me from hosting pls
hey Ex gen wats up can u plz unban me from adminless server,I spammed 1 time there but im really sorry about that plz unban me i wont do it again thx cya
Yo, ExGen; I want to host an RP server. What do I need to do to get your approval for hosting it?
Hey can you tell me how to set auto rank on a DU server? People have been giveing me a problem because my server doesn't have auto rank.

Thank You Dark luigi64
Exgen put a 3x cap in stats mod in du to ppl stop fucking using str whores and the game be more balanced! i see some alien with 7X str i was 300% of him and he koed me 1 hit thats so fucking op
and ppl create alien just to be a force/str whore withn 7x stat mod just to fucking kill/absorb/jail ppl and make the newbies stop playing because of the rage
Ray3 muted Mkenyatta11 (Friday 31 17:11)
Ray3 teleported to Mkenyatta11 (Friday 31 17:11)
Ray3 revived Mkenyatta11 (Friday 31 17:12)
Ray3 teleported to Mkenyatta11 (Friday 31 17:13)
Ray3 unbanned Evil Kakarotto
Mkenyatta11 was banned.
Reason: Being a Bug Abuser..
Time: 240 hours.
Banned by: Ray3
Connection died. he just got mad because i said i was a saiyan he said he hates saiyans i said idc and he started tele killing me and other stuff exgen can u plss handle this guy and he deleted my char i screen shooted it and all the things he said
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6