BUY me Ultra´pack wtf
Server Lag Very Hard
You are banned.
Reason: Using OOC portals, Metagaming heaven, Picking up shit after asking for admin help. Refusing to adhere to admin demands.
Time Remaining: 216.69 hours

I have not the slightest Idea what A ooc portal is For one.

I didnt meta game thats a Bold face lie i didnt say anything to anyone Occ or iccly while i was stuck in heaven Except when i asked Both admins for help.

picking up shit? After asking for help isnt aloud? .... okay You should probably write that in the rules<.

Refusing to adhere to admin demands... DID I REFUSE? DID I REALLY REFUSE? Lol did i say NO OR I REFUSE? or did i not see you wrote... "get out the spacepod" you couldve teleported to me that wouldve been more effective then a small text in the corner of my screen while im playing. lol you didnt catch me doing anything i didnt non rp or anything i asked ... for help.... <-- lol really REALLY? Just wanted to get that all out there Toodles

Idc to be unbanned but i want AN APOLOGY lol gabe needs to work on a proper due process system
You can stop all the private servers Mr Spiers
I've been banned from the DU forums for 69 years now, I even forgot i was banned from it.
I am a new player to the game I have only played for a few days on Dragon Universe but have many hours of no sleep just to get banned for accidental bug abuse. I am sorry but I don't understand what happened or how I was bug abusing. if someone could help explain it would be great. I had just reached ssj2 and was very excited, one of the best games I have played in years

EXGEN YOU PEICE OF FUCK COCKSUCKAR WANKER PEICE OF SHIT FAT CHODE BASTARD GET OFF OF DRAGON UNISVER EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO SUICIDE GO SMOKE WEED YOU PISS OF SHIT BRAZILIAN FUCKAR
Wanker.
Hey there, can i asked why I was banned from both servers of Z Universe? The only thing i can think of is that asshole Mentalplanck, i joined his server when it first opened and the description was just PVP server, i come back and that jackass had changed the name to insult an admin on the main server and to find that i and everyone at my IP has been banned from both official servers. Is there a possibility that i can be un-banned?
May I be unbanned?
Exgen Was Right.
LOL, We all hate you. I hope your test results come back.
Lets just say.. you don't.
Hi I have a legitimate question, how to i go about asking permission as i would love to host my own server, but i saw the thread was purged, any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Hey Sir exgenesis report SonicTheTrollhog ( Old Man Chef ) http://prntscr.com/d2n4pn Genocide After Life
ExGen can you please come to the UofMTigarFam Rp server on Du please This Admin Called West Africa claims that I broke the rules on it yet I did not do anything and a couple of other players kept non rp attacking me and the admin killed me when admin knocked out command he is applying admin abuse and the head admin wont do anything plus they are talking shit about you so can you please help me.
I'm glad your management job is over. Hope Dragon Universe burns.
Hey buddy what the hell happened with my favorite byond game Super(DU)??
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6