Dakumonki wrote:
@Proxon

Last time I checked, I amused every whore I came across, but doesn't everyone.

You fail. Insults do not affect me, you have to get deeper than low class insults to upset someone like me.

But this my be a bad habit of shitting on other peoples blogs with 'trolling' so i'ma stop right here specially since you are a waste of time. Bye.
Proxon wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
@Proxon

Last time I checked, I amused every whore I came across, but doesn't everyone.

You fail. Insults do not affect me, you have to get deeper than low class insults to upset someone like me.

But this my be a bad habit of shitting on other peoples blogs with 'trolling' so i'ma stop right here specially since you are a waste of time. Bye.

Well, nice rushing though it took you a while to think about what you we're going to come at me with, rage quit that's you're best option gaybo.

Facts equal insults to you. Hah
How about you bunch drop the arguement and stick to the point at hand..The Harvest Moon game. Or just the fact he decided to stay afterall. =/

Anyway, nice to see you changed your mind. You should consider not giving up on POW though. Even with the little content, it is still the best pokemon game out there. The game mechanics far outdo the other pkmn games.
PoW?
Zack101 wrote:
PoW?

Pokemon Online World?
SyncWolf wrote:
Zack101 wrote:
PoW?

Pokemon Online World?

I know, I'm asking what's happening to PoW.
Zack101 wrote:
SyncWolf wrote:
Zack101 wrote:
PoW?

Pokemon Online World?

Airjoe fucked up the hosting servers and lost everyone's data, so Nao decided to try another engine, but hes back now and it will be up.
People on BYOND are hilarious. I've been accused of being like 20 different people on BYOND. The funny thing about that is only one person has ever guessed correctly.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
People on BYOND are hilarious. I've been accused of being like 20 different people on BYOND. The funny thing about that is only one person has ever guessed correctly.

So we are right?
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

No. Someone guessed at who I was on my blog back when I was doing all that "Defendor" stuff.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

No. Someone guessed at who I was on my blog back when I was doing all that "Defendor" stuff.

Rip Nation didn't just vanish.
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

Not sure what you mean by that.

What makes you think I'm Proxon or Rip Nation anyway? Or are you just throwing random guesses out there?
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

What makes you think I'm Proxon or Rip Nation anyway? Or are you just throwing random guesses out there?

A:I'm just throwing random guesses out there, Bobbyawesome you never cease to amaze me, I knew it.
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

A:I'm just throwing random guesses out there, Bobbyawesome you never cease to amaze me, I knew it.

Fine, I admit it. I wish you would people would fucking give me a chance to redeem myself. I know I did bad things as Ryuk but those days are over. I'm a better man now.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

Fine, I admit it. I wish you would people would fucking give me a chance to redeem myself. I know I did bad things as Ryuk but those days are over. I'm a better man now.

What a pathetic low class being you've proven to be.

You're an unintelligent low class piece of nothing.

Life will become very crappy for you for bringing such affects on your life in this world of negativity and meaningless nothings.
Proxon wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

Life will become very crappy for you for bringing such affects on your life in this world of negativity and meaningless nothings.

just like yo mama
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Proxon wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So we are right?

just like yo mama

xD thats true actually haha.
Dakumonki wrote:
Zack101 wrote:
SyncWolf wrote:
Zack101 wrote:
PoW?

Pokemon Online World?

Airjoe fucked up the hosting servers and lost everyone's data, so Nao decided to try another engine, but hes back now and it will be up.

There always seem to be a lot of problems there...
Personally I'm using Zenhosting and I've only had a problem once, whcih they solved the next day for me.
SyncWolf wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
Zack101 wrote:
SyncWolf wrote:
Zack101 wrote:
PoW?

Pokemon Online World?

There always seem to be a lot of problems there...
Personally I'm using Zenhosting and I've only had a problem once, whcih they solved the next day for me.

Never heard of it, but I'll check that shit out.
A bit confusing on the name perhaps...
http://dbzenhosting.com/

I found that on the byond forums somewhere, I think. ATP may be cheaper, but at least these offer service.
Page: 1 2 3