Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1068623

I made this post to say that I was unfairful banned. The "reason" would be that I insulted Felix .Well while it's true it's not the whole story. It all started a few days ago when I was just talking in OOC,then felix just insults me according to my OOC subject. I know I shouldn't but I responded back "Felix can you stop being a bitch?"
Then I was IP banned and keybanned,wihout warning or something.I understand the reason to punish me but atleast give a warning before.I soon discover that the IP ban was taken away thus having only my key banned.

I switch my internet provider(I use wireless modem thinghys that you put into USB) and join on my other key.
After some days I ask inu if it's fair what happened and he tells me I should discuss with Felix to make him admit his mistake.When Felix joined PWO later I tryed to start the discussion by viewing his opinion about the whole incident.He tells me to shut up or I'll be banned.I try more and I get IP banned.SO that why I write this post.So Inu can read and judge

This is what I could save before the IP ban(I'm [K.D]Pinsir,Felix is Albion Gale, try to get what is writen in say not OOC)

(Envy_ox_Ryoma)-Awju Agigity: haru
(Envy_ox_Ryoma)-Awju Agigity: u op yet ?
(Dopespruit)-Tatagami, Haru: Bro.
[K.D]Pinsir: (Felix about the ban,can we talk what forced you to ban me?)
(Dopespruit)-Tatagami, Haru: I was playing PWO.
(Dopespruit)-Tatagami, Haru: But then got trolled.
(Dopespruit)-Tatagami, Haru: And gotta wait for 2 weeks.
(Dopespruit)-Tatagami, Haru: My TL is low, and so are my pokez.
Harley Zaboora: (Felix, just think. Is it really worth arguing over when he thinks he's right?)
Albion Gale: ( Do you want to get banned again? If no, shut up. )
(Riot Primeape)-Ciera Wright: ohok. Not welcomed here anymore it seems. okie Felix.
(Envy_ox_Ryoma)-Awju Agigity: Most op person atm
(Envy_ox_Ryoma)-Awju Agigity: is shane
(Felix Wind)-Albion Gale: Suddenly my telling you that you should've been moe responsible = you're not welcome here.
(Envy_ox_Ryoma)-Awju Agigity: purely cuz of 1 poke whih > mewtwo
Kay Doom: (Inu told me to have a discussion with u)
(Felix Wind)-Albion Gale: You need to stop misinterpreting messages.
(Dopespruit)-Tatagami, Haru: Sooo, who read todays Bleach Chapter?
Albion Gale: ( Yea? Discussion's over. )
Kay Doom: (so we have to talk calm and mature)
(Riot Primeape)-Ciera Wright: .. youarekindamakingitfeelLikeI'mnot. How you're goin after me like dis.
Harley Zaboora: (kay, this not be da time)
(BlackBeridian)-[AM]Tomb: Felix Wind= Scaring away the Player Base since 2006
(Felix Wind)-Albion Gale: ^
(Riot Primeape)-Ciera Wright: Riot = Dealing with his shit since 2007
Kay Doom: (really I want to see your idea about my banning,what made you do it)
(Wynokx)-Darius "Yashua" Christos: Jack = Being a Kingler since 1994
(Felix Wind)-Albion Gale: Probably because I feel you deserve that right now. Not necessarily feeling unwanted - but feeling that I'm coming at you.
(Envy_ox_Ryoma)-Awju Agigity: riot admin ?
(BlackBeridian)-[AM]Tomb: Poor Riot.
Kay Doom has been IPBanned by Albion Gale.
Connection died.
Ok so since my forum topic was locked cuz someone dosen't have time to bug with the little things he does I'll answer him here.
"You forget to mention that during the five or so days that you had been on the game before that ban, that you constantly harrassed me about the first one and thus instigated another punishment that way"- I wasn't harrasing you ,I was just trying to get you to stop the bullshit and unban me because the reason why you banned me is retarded.

"Even the other players were telling you to leave it alone, I told you the ban was going to stick for the rest of this wipe when you came back, and you persisted, then tried using Inu as a shield in hopes that'd lift your ban."-Well of course the other players will stick with you,they are humans after all,they stick to the one they like the most.And I don't use Inu as a shield,I talked to him because he is the only one with more power than you and if he can't see the BS in your ban then idk wut to say.

"As well, if you -knew- the reason I banned you,
"[K.D]Pinsir: (Felix about the ban,can we talk what forced you to ban me?)"
Wouldn't have been what you'd have opened with."-Well the ban reason in my opinion was the response I gave to your bullying,so I thought there was something else that bugged you so much.Since I don't want to think you are so easily offended when someone responds your bullying.