Sorry, I didn't mean for this submission to go through until we went live. It'll be a few minutes yet. -Tom-
Fugsnarf wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
Say bye? There not leaving there just hidden, kitties will still have fun enjoying what they like.

Not to mention advertising it.

Yeah, like that matters.
Maybe if I raise my power level BYOND will also mimic my movements.

RAUEAEUUHAAA
I pray you guys don't think just because all the inactive hubs are gone that suddenly your projects will be played. Hopefully this change will inspire most of you to think of bigger things instead of petty ones.

(Most of you almost make it sound like rips are stealing all your players, which I find funny.)
I'm going to be the first game submitter. :3 *cough* not zeta rip *cough*
Dakumonki wrote:
Yeah, like that matters.

It does. I'm saying, no matter how much you may try to hide them under the carpet, they'll seep out. At least they're not as obvious now though - that's what matters.
I almost feel bad for all the little kiddies with Zeta rips live right now that are going to be like, "wtf where my gam go/??/".
Fugsnarf wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
Yeah, like that matters.

It does. I'm saying, no matter how much you may try to hide them under the carpet, they'll seep out. At least they're not as obvious now though - that's what matters.

Read #23
"Whats the site's power level Vegeta??" - Nappa
"Its OVER NINE-THOUSAANNND!! -crushes scouter-" - Vegeta
"In the future, we will probably provide a means to update this date when the game is updated."

Yay.
WHERES THE CSS GUILD WHEN YOU NEED THEM!
SuperAntx wrote:
"In the future, we will probably provide a means to update this date when the game is updated."

Yay.

tested the new button on you teehee
It's fucking awesome! Good work!
Dakumonki wrote:
WHERES THE CSS GUILD WHEN YOU NEED THEM!

Didn't clear cache.
The new site is definitely an improvement in my opinion. Well done guys!
If "report a bug" and "request a feature" are ever to be moved from the Developer tab to the Help tab, now would probably be the time.
Sorry, it'll be slow for a bit during this initial update. Once it is running smoothly, it should be faster than the old site due to caching optimizations.
is it me or is the site little slow.
Omg, can't delete the 3 Blog Spots i did by clicking 3 times Add Post. ._:
The new site, is not alright. It's tight.
Good job to all who put effort into it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5