ID:1069419

I made a 3d horror game over the past week inspired by Slender and SCP Containment Breach, except with better graphics than both of them.

Here is a download link http://www.filesend.net/ download.php?f=2df810681ed95604ddb3e3ec5b5b9e7e

Can't wait to see any comments =P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
'Nother picture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can we see some gameplay before downloading it? maybe a summary on the plot of the game, what do we basically do in it? seems like a nice game you made in the past week.
Well, the plot, if you wanna call it that, is a shipwrecked cruise ship forces a millionaire to swim to an island where an abandoned nuclear facility is, and he has to find a telephone so he can call for help.

The plot is just a joke really. The game is gonna be a comedy/horror hybrid.

I can't make a video of it because my computer is terrible and I only get 30 frames per second without recording.

If I do record I only get 6 frames per second.

My computer was good...In 2004 lol

What you do in the game is try not to get killed. Which is impossible right now =P
If you played one Slender game, you've played them all. Nothing really fun about it.
If you liked Slender then you should give the STALKER series a try.
hmm... looks promissing
I bought STALKER: Shadows of Chernobyl the day it came out in open beta. It was borderline unplayable Haven't much played since... Should rectify that.
Necrooooo
What program was the screenshots above made with?