ID:107134

Resolved
Applies to:Website
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:

This issue has been resolved.
Sounds daft, but I think games that aren't "listed" (alpha/early development) can't be listed under the Hub Entry option when blogging.

I can't set my blog posts for "Dreamland" I believe because of the possible issue mentioned above. I also resubmitted it (accidental) wondering whether that would sort the issue.

Ideally, a way of choosing the hub paths of our own games so we can easily document its development would be handy. Cheers.
Yeah, when I search for it, other peoples stuff comes up but mine doesn't, I presume its linked to the new hub system of unlisted stuff... not listing.

It would make a lot more sense if we can promote blog posts of our games in development as well of those we've already finished.

I also noticed that only one blog post can seemingly be listed, which is also weird (and there was me about to archive my entire blog history into every hub entry I've ever made).
I'm going to move this over to bugs because it's intended that you should be able to search for any game by path regardless of whether it's listed (or even rejected). It also seems quite reasonable that your own games should show up.
Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put it, because I assumed it was "working" just not as intended.
Oddly I wasn't able to replicate this issue with any of your pending games. However it occurred to me that related to this is the fact that you can't blog about a game that currently hasn't been submitted yet even if you are in the development process, so I've added the ability for that search component to find entries by path--either by partial path with your own name as the first part, or by full path. Also the issue with rejects being left out has been dealt with.