Howe told me something that I've been meaning to tell you, but I keep waking up too late to tell you (since you would probably be already sleeping) Skype me sometime x) I always get too busy in the day to msg my old byond friends; Miss you and all of them lots!
- Sushi
Just passing by to say it's been too long mate.

-Byond's Gangsta
Teka thanks for everything that you did!
Hey Teka can you gift me a membership please? Thank you
Just stoppin by to ask wuz gucci.

Byond's Gangsta
Hey teka its been about 6 years since we spoke bro. Idk if you remember me but I was Truten on DBZen. Im getting back into Byond after a few "setbacks" per se. Itd be cool to link back up with you if you remember me, that is lol. hit me up bro.
Hit me up brudda. Remember me i no u irl
I used to play Dirge of chaos when I was about 12 on my old account.. Now im 17. You used to promote me to Captain and help me out a lot and I never knew until now how big you were on this site lmao. Thanks bro, bring that game back it was the best
All these niggas on your shout box thirsty af for your money... bet you get about 20 message a day from people to "play" their game. Well I'm not here to criticize just gonna sip my tea.
Haha maybe a while ago Backdam, but i'm not very active anymore so i only seem to get 1 or 2 a month really now :) I quite fancy a lovely cup of tea!
Probably the best guy back then.
Teka! Its been awhile i used to Host BOE. I've lost the host files with my old computer and have recently wanted to start the server back up due to HendrixandCamo not doing anything and i have no way to contact them. I see your still on every once in awhile you should try to contact me. Id love to host if you happen to have the files all of the ones i have i cant get past the pick character screen.
gift $ 10 on my account please please
don't ask for money tard
I remember coming to this page often to see if you were giving out membership and to check up on Angel Falls LOL.
I will always be thankful of the 1 month membership you bought me to help one of my games out, Thank you.
Mmm
Hey mate, not sure if you even still remember me. You still playing/making. Gimme a shout if you are
Hey, can u send me Dragonball Zen to me host it? please :D
yooo teka it's been forever Idk if you remember me but hit me up
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6