Digimon Chronicles

by Pie Productions
[Share]
ID:107175

IN CLOSED TESTING!!!
Open Beta Coming Soon!
Open Beta delayed due to lack of time...

More info will be announced later...

Turf Artists, Attack Artists, Effect Artists, and GFX artists Needed

Current Staff:

Mystic - Programmer/Hub Designer
Erika - Programmer/World Designer

Credit:

Pixel Art Contributors:
Koyo, Little, Trey
Programming Contributors:
Enigma

Special Thanks:

Bluntmonkey
All the testers

Creative Commons License
Digimon Chronicles by Pie Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
what kind is thid game
Reguille wrote:
what kind is thid game

Its a Digimon game =)
No Digimon games left on Byond, curious too see how this one will be. I've only enjoyed one Digimon game on here.
Hi everybody i like Digimon's game and i think this game gonna be the Best game . when its open just massege me at Byond
Ok, everyone on byond hates games that look really good....but the owners stop making half way through....so please at least make this game playable. Byond neeeds some decent Digimon games.
This game is still in progress it will be up in testing stages soon
Red Tornado wrote:
Ok, everyone on byond hates games that look really good....but the owners stop making half way through....so please at least make this game playable. Byond neeeds some decent Digimon games.

AGREED!! also get nice gms instead of rude ones that dont care about anyone trying to play the game or trying to help others or asking simple questions.
Terraleo wrote:
Red Tornado wrote:

AGREED!! also get nice gms instead of rude ones that dont care about anyone trying to play the game or trying to help others or asking simple questions.

That is something I plan on doing don't worry
Is there any chance of getting a time for when this game will be up for testing? ? ?
Any updates as to when we will be able to play?
As of right now the programming is 80% finished but due to the lack of artists at the moment the map is nowhere close to being done so I can't estimate the release or testing dates
do u still need a GFX artist if so contact me on corz_91@hotmail.com i might be able to help
can i join closed testing list, this looks like a great game and id like to try it
Hey this sounds like an Awesome game if you guys need Gm I would be happy to apply =)
When is the beta test?
Hmm Beta testing might take a while to release I need to redo the map along with minor things that I need icons for so until I get some artists I can't host
Which icons you need the one that isometric ones(The ones that walk sideways)?
I need icons to finish the map
when does game coming up i am dieng to play xD
Page: 1 2 3