ID:107257

Your job in this retro-styled game is to deliver goods falling from the sky. Should any valuable goods fall to the ground, you could get fired for them. Keep an eye out for some surprises along the way.

Includes a One Player Mode, Online Two Player Mode (can be hosted on Dream Daemon), and Hotseat Two Player Mode!

Due to the arcade nature of this game, only two players can be on the same server at the same time (currently anyway).

Good values and other info are included on the main screen before starting the game.

Note: When any player logs off (applies to both Dream Seeker hosting and Dream Daemon hosting) while the game is going, it will keep the player inside the game. This is a feature that mimics a real arcade machine where one can leave the machine and make it possible for another player to take control. This is not a bug.

Released: 01/18/2011

Audio Created With Audacity! (for my attempt at retro sounds)

This is a Cartridge Classic II Entry. Thanks to the following people who have tested the game before being released/submitted:
Calus CoRPS
Evi of au
HiroTDK/Hiro The Dragon King
Scores would be great.
Mainly included the score system the way it is so I can make it follow an old-fashioned system (some very old games only showed the highest score with no name).

However, I will make sure to implement something like that in a possible sequel (with upgrades that will come in patches for it).
Hey,

I like the idea here! It's simple, and yet effectively kept me entertained... Reminded me significantly of Game and Watch styled games. Question though: I didn't have enough time for a full run-through, but does it ever get faster?
It gets faster at Level 2. More blocks appear at Level 3-5 (though in Level 5, it may seem like the same as Level 4).
The game flow seems like it would benefit from the ability to manually speed up falls sort of like the down button in Tetris variants. If multiple boxes make that a problem, perhaps the effect could be local with a grappling hook or tractor beam. *shrug* =)
ACWraith wrote:
The game flow seems like it would benefit from the ability to manually speed up falls sort of like the down button in Tetris variants. If multiple boxes make that a problem, perhaps the effect could be local with a grappling hook or tractor beam. *shrug* =)

Ah, now that would be a good idea. I might implement it when I begin work on a sequel to this game (since the current game was very close to hitting the 8KB limit of the CCII). Been planning on a sequel anyway. :D