ID:107560

I've made the decision to upload the latest Dreamland update. I could go on forever, so I've decided to cut my loses and release what I have. Enough people expressed interest through the poll for me to bother setting up advanced access. If you donate, you can have your BYOND key assigned much like a subscription to other games; and you get to play the game as I do right now. I'm not expecting a landfall of willing donators, so I've held back on setting up any kind of help file (oh, I am so lazy) or even tiding it up.

If you do donate, you will also get a chance, if you wish to use it to present feedback, and I'll obviously be able to alter more of the game quicker and easier this early on than later. If anyone takes it up, I may make a system for easy feedback and more development blogs.

You can see the link to donate here: http://www.byond.com/games/Acebloke/Dreamland

Alright, enough of that, now onto progress reports on the actual game: The Universe Demo is now removed from the core files, you now have to load it through its own file (I've used the extension .dld but any basic text file would probably work; I just like the idea of naming it something special). You can see the nearby stars, some of which have its own planetary systems as per those discovered in exoplanet hunting. I've also added all the moons now, along with a few token minor planets. I had planned to have a few "maps" out now too but I'm leaving that for next time.

To view a body, click it, you can use "Back a level" obviously to move back to its parent object.
Absolutely awesome. I'm glad to see you're actually doing something with this whole procedurally-generated universe deal, unlike me.