Not everyone on byond is a Troll people will help you. see, even Tib can vouch for that, and help ypu.
$10.00 sent. Good luck.
Although you've never donated a membership or something to me at all(Which I can afford to do myself), I know you're a really nice person Teka and I really hope everything turns out fine. I sent you $5, I'd donate more but I go to high school, and I don't have a part time job or anything :/
Tiberath wrote:
I sent you $100.00. I'll see what more I can spare on payday.

Ftw! Everyone donated $5 - $10 and you 100? I would donate 300 if i can. :(
Thank you all for your support and kindness, Thanks Branks, Thanks Enic and i have to say Thanks a Lot Tib's, thats a huge help!

Well this is all certainly going to help!, I't may not completely get me out of this situation, but it will surely make my life easier, Thank you all so much.

Tib's I'm glad the community rallied together to help you, you deserved it, but i fear i wont get quite as much sympathy or contribution compared to your situation, you are a more valued member of the community with programming knowledge and a lot more to offer, you also have many true friends.

I've got a few friends here, but i have a lot of people who don't talk to me besides when they have something they want from me lol.

It appears most people helping me are those i have not spoken to for quite a while or those i never donated to, but that'd make sense since i mainly donated to people who couldn't afford or at least seemed like they were low or had no money.

I have seen some comments and i understand that many people do not think i deserve any help, I got myself into this situation on my own, I should get myself out of it, i understand this
And i had that opinion in my mind before and when i made this post, I only thought to willingly ask for help since some people mentioned it, and it made me feel hopeful.

Everyone i'm sorry for trying to rely on you all to help me, you do not need to donate anything, stop wasting your money on me,
Allow me to sink into my own mess, if fate and karma wish for it.
Teka you will not be forgotten...
I would help you but sadly I am also in the red... but I will see what I can do... and who knows... maybe i can scrounge up something ;D
Teka, you are a important person in our community. You help out the lesser people, if you notice, only the elitists are saying this, Tib on the other hand is an elitist, however he does help the lesser players like me. People look up to a person who helps out anyone A.K.A. you and Tiberath.

Im a little person in the community, people would laugh at a little person, considering you got over 100-150$ in 2-3 days, I'd say your pretty loved. Dont ever count yourself out, unless your like me :D, Teka, you are a person people look up to.

They are right you put yourself in this situation, but out of caring for your community. If anything more people should be like you, even if thats impossible... But owell.. Anyways, dont give up.
I see your "less popular than me" and raise you this solid proof that says otherwise:

The Teka Co. Mafia | 512 Fans
Tibs Wilderness | 81 Fans

And yeah nah, I'm not done donating to you yet.
Undersea Site | 28 Fans
^

Im less popular than both of u D:
Why are you in recent benefactors when you have no money? Don't ruin your budget.
Well.. thank you tib, but you really shouldn't any more, most people can see that i brought this upon myself and that i should just suffer and become bankrupt and learn from all of this.

Kisioj my last membership purchase was on the 24th which is when i got the phone call, and thats when i had to stop donating, take in account of what i had done and then ask tom to ban my card, so it is impossible for me to purchase anymore memberships at the moment
I couldn't give a crap if you brought it on yourself. You did so by helping others. It's not like you blew a grand and a half on the race track. If you had blown money through pure stupidity (IE: Gambling debts) you wouldn't have received half of what I gave you.

For the record, the money I donated to you was from a $100.00 win at the pokies. So in reality, I'm only down $20.00 from my original budget (the amount I put into the pokies to begin with, which was budgeted for exactly that. So really, I'm down absolutely nothing).

The concept of "mateship" was drilled into me as a child, and as an adult, I'm able to judge for myself just who deserves what help and why. Mankind would be far better off if people stopped being so selfish and started helping others who deserve help. That's how I feel, and I feel you deserve my help. End of story.
Knowing of all the stuff you gave out it makes me feel somewhat guilty not being able to help you out in a time of need =/ isent that what giving is all about? -is totally implementing a sentimental message-
Praise the Tibbius.

He's like the hidden Teka of Byond.
Nuuuuuu!I never got a byond membership yet T_T. Jk

But thanks for the large icon packs, n stuff, Hope your money problem gets solved! Thanks for helping many people on byond =)
:) Hope your ok Teka.
Wow, i wish i got a membership...ive never had one..
The name of this post is Teka in money meltdown, he is obviously having trouble with money, yet you have the nerve to say something like that?
lmao who can forget Teka o_o its impossible
Yes, yes i do.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5