LOL(i shoudnt laugh) This sounds like teka was just diagonised with AIDS or something...dayum i came on here to look at post and all i see is griveing. Ok reall shit right here

Teka there is no way in fuck you will be forgten, And i fuckign guarnteee as long as i live(well till im 18, anyone who plays byond after 18 is just a pedo)I will not let your legacy die.(^ that was the real dramatic version)

Heres my version(byonds gangsta version)

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY TEKA LEGACY WILL DIE OUT! AND IF ANYONE CALLS HIM A NOOB I GUARNTEE YOU I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR SELEPING GET A BARREL,PUT YOU OVER IT AND RAPE TEH FUCK OUT OF YOU!(((no homo))) Anyways, dont fill youself up with lies that you will never get back in the clear. Your teka...

Words from the wise:(byonds gangsta)

Some say Hope is for the people who cant do anything about it. Well i say Hope is that 1 deem of light that lets us live everyday...

Rod5 wrote:
LOL(i shoudnt laugh) This sounds like teka was just diagonised with AIDS or something...dayum i came on here to look at post and all i see is griveing. Ok reall shit right here

Teka there is no way in fuck you will be forgten, And i fuckign guarnteee as long as i live(well till im 18, anyone who plays byond after 18 is just a pedo)I will not let your legacy die.(^ that was the real dramatic version)

Heres my version(byonds gangsta version)

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY TEKA LEGACY WILL DIE OUT! AND IF ANYONE CALLS HIM A NOOB I GUARNTEE YOU I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR SELEPING GET A BARREL,PUT YOU OVER IT AND RAPE TEH FUCK OUT OF YOU!(((no homo))) Anyways, dont fill youself up with lies that you will never get back in the clear. Your teka...

Words from the wise:(byonds gangsta)

Some say Hope is for the people who cant do anything about it. Well i say Hope is that 1 deem of light that lets us live everyday...

I fucking hate you.

- BYOND's Opinionated White Jewish Guy
I don't really think anyone cares Teka. You can't give memberships anymore? Whoop de damn do. You spent a long ass time wasting your hard earned money on people like myself who didn't deserve it, just for a happy reaction. I don't have a paypal, which is unfortunate because I if I did I'd send you around 30-40 dollars.

You're one of the most kind and coolest BYOND members and you've played your epic part here. Can't spend your money on here though, use any other money you get to pay off that huge debt you've got.

Wish you the best of luck man. Hope you get out of this.
-Riku
Thank you all again for everything you've all said.

Well i didn't mean for my original message to sound so tragic , i was just trying to express that even if most people only see me as a means to get something free, i'll try to be something other than that and i'll still be a part of the community as long as i can.

I don't think i'll be able to completely get out of this situation, But don't worry i'll be alright, if this is my fate so be it :P
Riku 123q wrote:
I don't have a paypal, which is unfortunate because I if I did I'd send you around 30-40 dollars.

You can still send him money I think, all you really need is a card.

Just hit the donate button on the right, and click the continue link which follows:
Use your credit card or bank account (where available)
We... Will... Not... Forget... The... Fallen... Heroes... Teka... Dan... Ect... We... Will... Miss... You... All...
I'm 16 lol. I don't have a credit card.
I will try my best, to help you pass this meltdown.
Teka ;) !
Total donations in his currency add up to roughly 110.00 GBP. That'll have alleviated some baseline pressure, but much more needs to come his way.

Due to my own financial issues, I haven't been donating as much as I'd previously hoped I could. Next week I should be able to spare another $100.00 though.
Thank you for everything Teka, I'm always rooting for you my friend.
It is now time for the byond community which who teka helped to give back. Next pay check I'm sending you some cash.
How can you expect that of us (your supporters and people who you have helped). You can easily expect help from all of us, you have given given and given till it practically is killing you. Teka I know you probably don't remember me, but it doesnt matter I just got back to byond today and seen this. I may be late on this whole ordeal, but Im still here to help you in a time of hardship. I agree with tiberath 100% We don't care if you don't want are help we are still going to help you. You are also right teka some people may think your buying friendship, and some people just wanted a membership and leave you in the dust, but you know something teka good over rules the bad any day. So buckle up and hold on support is on its way.
Yo teka lol i became ur friend like a year ago dude ur a kewl dude an ur pretty awesome just cus u cant buy "memberships" anymore dont mean shit we well always help you i dident realy know u that much but ur pretty kewl seeming to be, ive talked to u before, but ur a rsome person an we well always be here When you need help even if u dont want us to be cus we're ur friends hang in there bro :D
my post was pretty lame \/ but red tornado LOL ur a dick ive never had membership eather id never ask an i well never ask lmfao but srrsly "awww ive never had a membership" or w/e u say ur a dick u should just quit now ^_^ i mean realy ur post was the worse post ive seen in my life on byond an ive only played about a year an 4 months i think i can say that but anyway tekas a amazing dude u dont have the right to ask for a membership an this goes against teka a lil since he likes giving out memberships an stuffs but gtfo who ever may have asked for one im completely sorry for saying that but its just rude an im a total dick i feel i dont make sense in w/e i say so ya anyway good luck teka bro i realy hope u get out of this cus it would be rsome ^_^ i just want u too smile cus it seems ur very deep in shit an u well get out trust me theres hope for u unlike for more people u have tons of friends ^_^ P.S YOUR SO FKING AMAZING TEKA IF I COULD BE U I WOULD TOTALY BE U! (Manly yet pussy way of me saying it) xD
One more thing sorry if this is consider spam what ive post 3 times most people say that but ur all rsome very good friends helping him in his needs i think its amazing if i knew u irl guys dam id be amazed but u guys are amazing helping him an giving him donations most people arent as nice an ive never seen such a good comunity to help another player Props to all of u+Teka ;D
Well everything you have donated has helped me a lot, thank you all so much.

It's more than i could have hoped for :D
I'll just have to start selling my body soon, unless the start making me pay for them to go near me again..

I'm sorry if it seemed like i was asking for help as a get of of debt easy route, I appreciate everything anyones given me, every penny helped, sure i still owe tons more, but i'll be alright i should be able to manage.:)

And thanks pyro*spam*man71 :) and demon and everyone else, Don't worry about me anymore ok tib's lol,
Your money situation isn't great, so don't get yourself in a bad situation for me, otherwise you'll be doing what i did :(.
Anyone that knows Teka though knows that if they were having trouble and he wasn't that he would help them without a second thought.... And even if he didn't know them and just heard they needed help he would probably help them. Teka has already helped plenty of people he dosen't really know already I guess with all the memberships hes bought. Just think about it this way though Teka it your money problems have no where to go but up =P
Man, I need a membership!!!
Nigel12345 wrote:
Man, I need a membership!!!

"If you want a Byond membership then unfortunately it won't happen from me"

"LOL BUY ME MEMBABRSHEEP"

o_O
Page: 1 2 3 4 5