ID:107701

Keywords: island, pokemon
Hello. Well, I came with a new idea for Pokémon Islands(That wouldn't be called like that anymore) that will change very much the game.
It has a new way of having friends, and now will have a little storyline.
I just want you to choose.
Mantain Pokémon Islands, and make another HUB for the new game.
Delete Pokémon Islands, and make another HUB for the new game.
I'm not sure wich one, because the gameplay will look almost like the same. But I'll redo the progamming and lots of other stuff.
- Thankyou.
USE Pokemon Island's HUB for the new Game so players won't be like WTF? where did it go?
I vote for Mantaining the game, since the new one will look almost like the same...
Well..That's it.
If you want to, I can code and I could help you.
:3
I agree with Kozuma!
The game looks boring...
Looks Boring? I can tell your still suffering from mental-retardation.
Explain everything in detail that makes me Retarded. Oh you can't because you're retarded.

It's my opinion on that games screen shots. I am sure plenty of people will say it's boring as well. Thats why it doesnt have a lot of comments. So suck it KozFagma.
Proxon wrote:
Explain everything in detail that makes me Retarded. Oh you can't because you're retarded.

It's my opinion on that games screen shots. I am sure plenty of people will say it's boring as well. Thats why it doesnt have a lot of comments. So suck it KozFagma.

Shut it fuckin Lozar. You don't know the hardwork Furiizaa did! Plus it's not boring! It's just a simple game that proves that simple gameas are best!
"Explain everything in detail that makes me Retarded. Oh you can't because you're retarded."

That made me laugh xD.

KozFagma? , Aw gawd you burnt me so bad D:
Well Fuck Proxon Kozuma! *Gives cookie* Feel better >:
Now your talking about my Penis? Are you that love struck?

EDIT: I loves teh Cookie ^w^ -nom nom nom-
I'm a girl.. Bitch.
Hahah he loves you're cookies FurChill. Giv him some more, and add some cream with it HAHAHA!
Proxon , you know the rules Silly. No cybering in Public. Tsk Tsk :/ , Children.
Proxon is just a immature kid :o
Btw i like your byond key FurChill.
Haha , :) I'll defend my friends game with what i got.

If you want to give a negative comment about some pics , then i'll give ya a negative reply. :3
Same for me~!
Fucking doesn't prove you love someone , i would rather go out to a nice fancy place. :3 (LIKE a Graveyard ^w^)
o,o
Page: 1 2