ID:107744

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate
Web Browser:Chrome 10.0.642.2
Applies to:BYOND Hub

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Well, i was playing DragonBall Z: Heroes United 2 Until my internet "died". After a while (I didn't close DragonBall Z: Heroes United 2) i looked on my site (When i got internet back, 3 - 6 hours). It said, "Online: DragonBall Z: Heroes United 2". When i logged out due to a connection problem. (But i didn't close the window)
This also happens with pager.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1st: Login on a game
2nd: Disconnect internet
3rd: Wait 3-6 hours
4th: Go back to internet
5th: Check your site, WOAH! IM STILL LOGGED IN WTF!?

Expected Results: The Site & Pager updates faster or atleast doesn't show that i'm playing a game that i'm not playing at the moment.

Actual Results: The Site & Pager takes too long to update, and shows that i'm in a game that i've logged out 3-6 hours ago for a connection problem.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Everytime
In other games? Yes
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? Never

Workarounds: Refresh Pager.

This has also happens to me in the same manner when I'm playing byond and my computer dies.
I think I get most of what you're saying, but a little more detail would help, including info about what was happening in the DS window during this time. Did Dream Seeker believe you were disconnected?

Also, what did you mean by "This also happens with pager"? That wasn't clear to me at all. More details about this would help.
Well, when i get disconnected it usually appears connection failed.
I got that.
I relogged on pager, checked my key and in my key it was Dragon Ball Z: Heroes United 2. But how i said before i got connection failed a long time ago.
I also refreshed my byond site and it was "Online: Dragon BallZ: heroes United 2".
I kinda think I follow that, but to be honest I'm having a hard time deciphering what you're saying because you're typing in fragments instead of complete, clear sentences. I'm not trying to go all Grammar Nazi on you here, but it'd really help if you'd put more time (and more details) into the writing.
Sorry, i have problems when explaining. What i mean it was:

-I got disconnected from Dragon Ball Z Heroes United 2 due to a Connection Problem. After 5 hours, i refreshed pager and it still was saying that i was playing it, but... I got disconnected 5 hours ago due to a connection problem.
Moving this to Unverified until it can be reproduced reliably; the current numbered steps are inadequate for that purpose. As I understand it the issue seems to be that the hub still thinks a player is on a game in some cases where they are not, even long after the fact. This could be categorized as either a pager or hub bug, but I'm leaning towards hub. As a correct version number was not specified in the original report, I've changed that to 479--the version that was current at that time.
Even the pager gets tricked like this sometimes. I see people online in the game I'm hosting only to look in my servers dream daemon to find out they logged out an hour ago. My internet connection did go out a few times that day.
I fixed an issue on the site last night that was related to this, though Ocean King was specifically referring to the pager so the site fix wouldn't be applicable.