Pokemon Skies of Revolution

by Mana Production
Pokemon Skies of Revolution
Join us on an Epic Adventure through the Isona Region! Do you have what i takes to be a Master? Lets see you collect all those badges! Want to chill out? Just come have some fun with Tournies! More of a RPer? Join the Pokemon contests where you can RP
Original PSoR is on a revival state at the moment, fixing the main bugs before Spec (Sharky12) gets the host files for hosting 24/7. It should be ready soon
Woot. Can't wait till it comes out. Been waiting for another pokemon game to come out. :3
game been on for a while Akihiko
dafuc spec you got on and shut the server down and banned me
Weird moments, both PSoR and ToJ got offline servers but say they are online O_o
when i try to log in it says connection fail why
Why is the server down?!?!!??!!?!?
Depends of Sharky for hosting, As right now, the main staff are currently online in Tales of Judgement, one of our main projects that is online most of the time now.
Wtf why is this nerd hosting a DBZ game
oops, it will be back up around feb. or March.
If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon Game coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins
Page: 1 2