ID:107825

Keywords: goodbye, maybe
Thank you for the birthday greetings, Im sorry i am not online on byond for awhile. Been busy and I guess im growing old for byond, sucks that life has separated me and you guys. Im sorry I could get CIE finished, I wish I could but you know university is the first thing on my mind. This maybe goodbye Byond, I wish the best for you.

Allsmiles
Nobody leaves BYOND.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Nobody leaves BYOND.

What about this guy?
But who's gonna pwn all those noobs while proclaiming their level of built-ness?
Nothing is better than getting educated have fun yo.
SuperAntx wrote:
But who's gonna pwn all those noobs while proclaiming their level of built-ness?

lmao
I can complete ikou era i've played it before then lost the internet for a while
was on of the best players give me the source if you quit because ill work on the game and keep it hosted or just send host files.
Pardon Me?
Sucks that you won't be done I hope you finish it. Maybe I could take over project and find some ppl to help me, Besides I do love playing as a Samurai XD
I was looking forwards to you finishing CIE... Come on. If you can't finish it.... Give it to someone trustworthy that you have worked with in the past? Maybe Ryim? Savi0r?
Sced Reptile has killed Retard and they are in the same village!