Pager: Neo Rapes Everything.
E-Mail @: fushimi@hotmail.es

You may add both if you feel like.
Sonicsonic1 wrote:
plz make everone a GM plz

P.S.
Charleseder told me to put this

^ Congratulations, you just wrote the most idiotic comment I've never seen.
Great game. But one thing aggrivates me...I can't play with my sister when she's on. We share the same IP and the game just says, NOPE, Only one of you can play -.-
I think my game got wiped because when i log in all i get is a black screen.
The game wasn't wiped, your save might be bugged.
Lunardire wrote:
Great game. But one thing aggrivates me...I can't play with my sister when she's on. We share the same IP and the game just says, NOPE, Only one of you can play -.-

Lol; yeah it's the same for me and my bro. But there's reasons for the "No multikey" system as well, though it feels kinda moot now that everyone can get every starter anywho xD
Rad game , @ShadowAssasin23
what the o.O i cant battle on the current server can someone pls fix it?
so is there a reason when i play the screen turns all black when i hit continue?
Could a GM get online please the fighting is glitched no one is able to train, It started when 2 people where put into the same fighting area and one killed the other and it left the 2 mobs in there.
can a gm come on the game and fix the current server since you are unable to train since mods of digimon are buggged in the battle area
hi snake here we need a gm or whatever to come in the game theres a bug the 2 digimon in the battle bug and also the boss digimon are not in there spot
I don't know what caused the downtime but I'm really hoping it gets fixed soon
when will the severs be up
Meh, I miss the game
When is this game coming back?
i miss this game
Digital World Story is being reworked so it can be put up for play again. If you would like to contribute to the game, please contact me.
i would love to help out
Thanks for bringing it back again, you have my full support!

-Knightmare
Page: 1 2 3