ID:108155

BYOND Version:478
Operating System:FreeBSD
Web Browser:N/A
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Given enough operating time (say, months), a DreamDaemon process can eventually fall into a state where it stops informing the BYOND hub of its existence and disappears from listings. The server will continue to operate fun and authenticate users without issue.

Communication with the BYOND hub should probably be self-checked every so often to prevent this behavior, as restarting the DreamDaemon process itself is a bit excessive just to fix BYOND hub communications.

(I do not know how DreamDaemon actually talks with the BYOND hub other than it initially contacts it on startup, so I may be describing this problem wrong)
This sounds like an issue we've had intermittently with Gakumerasara and some other users for a while, but investigating will require a lot more information--including which hub entry it is, for instance. There's been new code in for a while that should be detecting these kinds of problems though. We'd need to work with you more directly to get anywhere on this.
Certainly, let me know what I can do to help and I'll be happy to work with you.